Ongoing drama festival. No response from dji.
12Next >
1692 45 2018-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
Flight distance : 696247 ft
United States

Here we go again. https://youtu.be/0_rJJnz6hIU
https://youtu.be/0_rJJnz6hIU
2018-2-15
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

I just cant take anymore of this.....
2018-2-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there! Sorry to hear that you are having issues with your unit. Can you please provide the case number so that we can forward it to the designated department.
Thank you for your support.
2018-2-15
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

Already played this game for 2 months. Are we going to do this again? What is the maximum you can do?
2018-2-15
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

CAS-1487905-G8M6H2
2018-2-15
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

Mindy caught them last time. Listen. And listen good. The problem is with the repair department. They threw a hand full of screws in the box. Is this how dji operates? What is going on? Do customers have to send a defective product in multiple times to get a new replacement? I have been promised a new drone.That was just another lie. I was told my warrantee was no good. That was another lie.my warrantee was still active. So far I have 3 months and less than a minutes flight time. What's going on DJI?  I was told my drone was replaced with new. Another lie.its the same drone. They just swapped the serial numbers. Its in the video...... More lies from DJI.     Where do I go from here?   I know I know. Send the drone in again so we can sabotage it again and waste yet another 2 months of your life. Maybe this time it will be in more pieces.
2018-2-15
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

Don't just sit there and type. Make a call to your company and get something done. Do something instead of lying and cheating customers.
2018-2-15
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

After the last circus. A dji rep called me and said nothing was escalated and never was. You guys were telling me for 2 months that it was escalated.But that was just more lies. They swapped out stickers and said it was a new drone. I have undeniable proof it was the same drone. Only damaged at the repair center. What about the hand full of screws I posted a picture of on my last thread?what about the hand full of screws I posted a pic of in my last thread.?????
2018-2-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH Posted at 2018-2-15 17:27
After the last circus. A dji rep called me and said nothing was escalated and never was. You guys were telling me for 2 months that it was escalated.But that was just more lies. They swapped out stickers and said it was a new drone. I have undeniable proof it was the same drone. Only damaged at the repair center. What about the hand full of screws I posted a picture of on my last thread?what about the hand full of screws I posted a pic of in my last thread.?????

Sorry for this, your case has been forwarded to the appropriate team for further investigation, we'll keep you updated.
2018-2-15
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

Waiting. Same old thing here. Waiting for dji. How long will I be waiting this time?  Are you not able to answer any questions I have asked?
2018-2-16
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=135608&pid=1203891&page=1&extra=&mobile=2#pid1203891
2018-2-16
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

But then they call and say that nothing was escalated.and there's no way to escalate anything anywhere anytime. The appropriate teams say you guys are just lying.
2018-2-16
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

But then they call and say that nothing was escalated.and there's no way to escalate anything anywhere anytime. The appropriate teams say you guys are just lying.   I don't trust DJI at all. And neither does anyone else I. The united states. Or the us military for that matter.
2018-2-16
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

Oh yea. There was a huge investigation last time. A dji rep confirmed there was never any investigations and that you are all just lying.
2018-2-16
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

So please inform me of the case status.
2018-2-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Jerry. We are very sorry for the bad experience. We will try our best to expedite the repair process of your drone. For the meantime as I have checked your case, someone take note to have your case escalated to a higher support. Once the drone was received by our repair facility you will notified via email. You might check the progress of your case https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTrace.
2018-2-17
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

Hi. Done all that last time. They refused to send me my original drone back. They swapped out parts and sent me an alien drone anyways. Then when I got the replacement.They had damaged it. All the while telling me it was a brand new drone.   They said my drone was almost completely destroyed. They even reported it in the 2 invoices. All you can do is have them send me another refurbished piece of dangerous trash. I can see it is my original drone body and motors. And I can also see pry marks where they abused the repair. And I can show you a picture of my hand and my face which is a aftermath of what took place with this drone. I was asked Friday night to not go public with the incident.  Reginald is trying to con me into sending the drone in again. I did that already. And it was supposedly a new replacement p3p... What I received were my parts from what I could tell but with swapped out serial number stickers. I don't want to waste my time sending it in to receive used parts back. And very dangerous also. I was promised that my drone would be replaced the last case. All lies. And once you get the drone. Y k u will stop communicating with me and tell me to shut up and be patient for 3 weeks. If you have any doubts, check my other thread. Read every word. Then comment back. I knew they were lying from the first 2 days into it. I wrote down what I thought and DJI did exactly that. Word for word. The motors screech loudly and the screws in the box????? I would be having entire departments terminated. The people who did this have done this very stunt before. There's only 2 managers at the repair facility. Both must go before anyone will take anything you guys say seriously.  You can't fix problems by letting the problems continue.   That is true in any country and by any people. What could you possibly do to make me a happy dji customer? Dont keep repeating the same things that have been told to me for 3 months. 12 hours a day. And it was all lies. This was not a mistake by the repair facility. I want an unopened dji phantom 3 pro. Unopened box. Unmolested by your repair idiots. I want the 2 men who did this fired. And I want proof.    I am injured now. I had hoped to film some scenery in the scattered snow. All the snow is gone now.  You try to imagine what customers feel like when opening a box and a new dji drone is having issues.  The management hates dji. Your operators hate dji for sure and now you are purposely screwing over your customers. Still repeating the same tired lines. Maybe you hate dji too because you are just answering emails and mass pasting more lies.  This has been nothing but a nightmare. I can't see dji lasting very long. People are sending new mavic airs back and getting refunds. Because they don't want the ridiculousness of messing with customer service or getting drone parts swiped and swapped.  That may save dji .02 per repair. But they loose tens of thousands. Because they lose customers.  One week in China and the world would rejoice. Because I would turn the entire vs building on its ear. A real structured system. Real drone operators and pilots. Real friendly customer service agents. Real people who care about the people first.   I could single handedly turn your sales around.  Ever hear a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush? A customer who has already bought a dji drone is the bird in the hand. Mind them. Do not lose them. If you do lose them.And do not capture the 2 in the bush. Then you have nothing. New unopened drone. I want a new unopened p3p... I can not take another scrap drone. No e was new. And my warrantee must be renewed also. You will loose nothing. But gain a customer for life.    Jerry
2018-2-18
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

Hi. Done all that last time. They refused to send me my original drone back. They swapped out parts and sent me an alien drone anyways. Then when I got the replacement.They had damaged it. All the while telling me it was a brand new drone.   They said my drone was almost completely destroyed. They even reported it in the 2 invoices. All you can do is have them send me another refurbished piece of dangerous trash. I can see it is my original drone body and motors. And I can also see pry marks where they abused the repair. And I can show you a picture of my hand and my face which is a aftermath of what took place with this drone. I was asked Friday night to not go public with the incident.  Reginald is trying to con me into sending the drone in again. I did that already. And it was supposedly a new replacement p3p... What I received were my parts from what I could tell but with swapped out serial number stickers. I don't want to waste my time sending it in to receive used parts back. And very dangerous also. I was promised that my drone would be replaced the last case. All lies. And once you get the drone. Y k u will stop communicating with me and tell me to shut up and be patient for 3 weeks. If you have any doubts, check my other thread. Read every word. Then comment back. I knew they were lying from the first 2 days into it. I wrote down what I thought and DJI did exactly that. Word for word. The motors screech loudly and the screws in the box????? I would be having entire departments terminated. The people who did this have done this very stunt before. There's only 2 managers at the repair facility. Both must go before anyone will take anything you guys say seriously.  You can't fix problems by letting the problems continue.   That is true in any country and by any people. What could you possibly do to make me a happy dji customer? Dont keep repeating the same things that have been told to me for 3 months. 12 hours a day. And it was all lies. This was not a mistake by the repair facility. I want an unopened dji phantom 3 pro. Unopened box. Unmolested by your repair idiots. I want the 2 men who did this fired. And I want proof.    I am injured now. I had hoped to film some scenery in the scattered snow. All the snow is gone now.  You try to imagine what customers feel like when opening a box and a new dji drone is having issues.  The management hates dji. Your operators hate dji for sure and now you are purposely screwing over your customers. Still repeating the same tired lines. Maybe you hate dji too because you are just answering emails and mass pasting more lies.  This has been nothing but a nightmare. I can't see dji lasting very long. People are sending new mavic airs back and getting refunds. Because they don't want the ridiculousness of messing with customer service or getting drone parts swiped and swapped.  That may save dji .02 per repair. But they loose tens of thousands. Because they lose customers.  One week in China and the world would rejoice. Because I would turn the entire vs building on its ear. A real structured system. Real drone operators and pilots. Real friendly customer service agents. Real people who care about the people first.   I could single handedly turn your sales around.  Ever hear a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush? A customer who has already bought a dji drone is the bird in the hand. Mind them. Do not lose them. If you do lose them.And do not capture the 2 in the bush. Then you have nothing. New unopened drone. I want a new unopened p3p... I can not take another scrap drone. No e was new. And my warrantee must be renewed also. You will loose nothing. But gain a customer for life.    Jerry
2018-2-18
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

They said on the invoice that they tested it and everything was fine.  Pff#t.....  New drone unopened. No more lying and dishonesty.   Once again. New unopened p3p....  No I more excuses.
2018-2-18
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

.......xxxxxxx
20180216_195833.jpg
2018-2-19
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

Nnnnndri did this to my hand on purpose.
2018-2-19
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

The repair center did this to my hand on purpose.
2018-2-19
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

Well? No reply at all again I see.
2018-2-19
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

I tried to contact Reginald or Regi back today. We were talking per online chat Friday. And just as it was 2 months ago. Regi was nowhere to be found and they sent me back to ole Jason. One of the idiots who was part of the hellfest 2 months ago. There are videos on you tube of you guys sending the same drone back untouched 3 times.or swapping tje parts and serial numbers and saying its a new replacement drone.  I was hung up on today yet again. And then I spoke to Jason for 5 hours.    Is this how DJI takes care of their customers?   THE SAME THING. AND NOT A CALL BACK YET.   just more lies from DJI
2018-2-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH Posted at 2018-2-19 19:19
I tried to contact Reginald or Regi back today. We were talking per online chat Friday. And just as it was 2 months ago. Regi was nowhere to be found and they sent me back to ole Jason. One of the idiots who was part of the hellfest 2 months ago. There are videos on you tube of you guys sending the same drone back untouched 3 times.or swapping tje parts and serial numbers and saying its a new replacement drone.  I was hung up on today yet again. And then I spoke to Jason for 5 hours.    Is this how DJI takes care of their customers?   THE SAME THING. AND NOT A CALL BACK YET.   just more lies from DJI

Jerry, I'm sorry for the late response due to the holiday. I understand your situation and would like to help as well. The management is reviewing your case and it takes some time to address this out. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
2018-2-19
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

I'm sure you would like to help. But y o u can't. So why bother even commenting? It is going to take 2 days more to get a 2 day shipping label.   The customer service has declined since 2 weeks ago. Want to see pictures of my face? What takes time?
2018-2-19
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

What takes time? I want an in opened p3p. I was promised this last time by mark and Jason. You were all lying. Too much lies.
2018-2-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH Posted at 2018-2-19 20:09
What takes time? I want an in opened p3p. I was promised this last time by mark and Jason. You were all lying. Too much lies.

Per the case log, the shipping label has been sent to you, please check your email to see whether it has been received. It is recommended to send it in at your earliest convenience and we'll keep follow up as well.
2018-2-20
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

Package was delivered to the repair facility at 10:30 today.Thursday Feb 22.   They are threatening that it will take 1-2 extra weeks if I insist on a new drone.  I pray they are not so stupid as to Cobb together another sabotaged drone and send it back to me.  Can I get the drone replaced now please? Do not send me more used parts.  Don't you do it.
2018-2-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH Posted at 2018-2-22 12:17
Package was delivered to the repair facility at 10:30 today.Thursday Feb 22.   They are threatening that it will take 1-2 extra weeks if I insist on a new drone.  I pray they are not so stupid as to Cobb together another sabotaged drone and send it back to me.  Can I get the drone replaced now please? Do not send me more used parts.  Don't you do it.

I understand your situation and apologize that you’re experiencing difficulties. The designated team will double check and update for you.
2018-2-22
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

Ok thank you...
2018-2-23
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

I tried to check the email status letter I received yesterday on the dji status checker and like everything else at dji it doesn't work.  I called in and talked to Jason for 2 hours again this morning and they told him the original software installed software in the drone had a corrupt file and it was introduced at the repair facility. Just as I stated all along. Sabatage. And dji employees know this is fact also.
2018-2-23
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

I just spent another hour online chat to see if they can give me a status update and 6 online operators in a row transferred me and said nothing.  Worthlass waste of customers time.
2018-2-23
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

Another 2 hours on the phone to just get hung up on again by an operator refusing to do anything st all. He stopped responding all together. Still nothing on my case. They did admit the drone had corrupted software installed. Told ya it was sabotage.  Hello? Anyone there?
2018-2-23
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

So they finished the evaluation early this morning. No call back as promised by Jason.  They are doing exactly the same routine they did the last time. Nothing and as slow as possible. Tell the customer to shut up and wait. No response at all.
2018-2-23
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

Jason did inform me they found corrupt software in the drone. Customers have no way of ever installing software. So the cat is out of the bag. And nothing but crickets from dji. Everyone is worried but they have been doing the same routine for years.....
2018-2-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH Posted at 2018-2-23 16:59
Jason did inform me they found corrupt software in the drone. Customers have no way of ever installing software. So the cat is out of the bag. And nothing but crickets from dji. Everyone is worried but they have been doing the same routine for years.....

Since we had forwarded your case to the local team, they will help to take care of your case, we hope the thing will be sorted out soon. And your patience will be highly appreciated.
2018-2-23
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

Thank you sir but you guys are very transparent. Did you even bother to read any of the posts or do you just cut and paiste responses?  Right now I am waiting for them to send me an invoice saying the drone was completely destroyed and a charge of an insane amount when the drone was as they sent it to me. I know because this is exactly what happened to me the last time I sent in a brand new drone. Then they will send me a email 3 days later telling me they decided to escalate the issue and to shut up and be patient. You guys thank me 500 times for my patience. But you are stealing my patience. I don't have anymore to give and you are keeping my money/drone. Dji has had my drone longer than I have. Today I was told by an upper dji authority that they did find the sabotage file in the drone software. Why don't we discuss my medical bills and how life looks through one eye? I have never seen a company employee dare a victim to sue them until now.      I predicted this when I sent the drone in in writing. Jason is my witness. We talked about this very day before I even r eceived the drone back the first time. I had no idea that they would load the drone with a file to hurt someone.  I video taped the entire incident. Now I will make another prediction. Dji will demand I show the video. I will. They will do nothing but take an extra week to send me another miss matched sabotaged drone. I say this from experience. It doesn't take a genius to see the same thing is happening again. With thousings watching. Dji just flat out doesn't care. For 3 days now all I have gotten from dji besides a headache is a email with a number that didn't work. It takes 3-5 days to get you guys to answer on your forum.  Jason will tell the truth. I have faith that he is honest. He is afraid to be targeted also. But he was honest with me this morning. He was speechless for some time. He has not even the power to report these things. But I told him what happened when it happened.and he didn't believe anyone would do anything like that. The only way to do something like that is the initial assembly or the software. Of which there's no way anyone non dji can do that. He thought I was going too far when I explained that to him. But this morning he told me when he received the email. It was confirmed.  He confirmed that I didnt.install any firmware. He knows I didn't and knows I didn't
But again. He is severely limited to emails and higher ups who ignore gim. Ask him. He knew this before it happened. He wasn't allowed to do anything because he cant. So someone had to be inju red. And nothing is still being done. I wish I could say I love my drone. But I dont. I love people and that drone is just a plastic object. I could never get that confused. We tried to stop it.Jason tried to stop it. I let my instinct down and trusted. I asked several of the dji agents today if they would test fly the drone when I get it back.*crickets*  no takers. I know they are not as dumb as some might think.   I did receive a battery for all the racist remarks I was subject to. But the battery isn't making much beautiful footage. I had hopes of creating thousands of hours of beautiful scenery. Where I live. Sharing the natural beauty and mixing it with licenced music and working with it until flawless and sharing it with dji and the world. But I have to just shut up and wait.
2018-2-23
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

Ok I called mark and Jason today before noon and he said that they are all lying and purposely life to me to get me to send the drone in. Now that they have the drone they are not going to honor any warrantee  because I tested the hover with just the remote.  More lies and fraud from dji. James told.me Friday that I would be ge r ting a new unopened.drone. he admitted it was all a lie today several times. Jason has lied.to me numerous times over the past 3 months. He was purposely aggrivating.me again today. He said all last week that I would get a new unopened drone. Today he changed his story and I caught him lying again several times. I have no choice than to request the drone be shipped back to me immediately. Same thing as last time. Fraud.
2018-2-26
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-23 18:46
Since we had forwarded your case to the local team, they will help to take care of your case, we hope the thing will be sorted out soon. And your patience will be highly appreciated.

But they didnt sort anything out. They are attempting to rip me off again.They said they wouldnt gonor anything because i flew it with just the remote.  Liars and cheats. That is all that dji is.
2018-2-26
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules