someone please Help - "Device Locked" Issues
665 1 2018-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PascoCounty SAM
lvl.2

United States

Hello all:
I've been having "device Locked" and "Firmware update required" issues from day 1 on my M600 Pro since I first turned it on.   I don't understand this.  I plug the M600 into the laptop and run DJI Assistant, hit "Firmware Update" as their video suggests, it thinks for a minute, and then says  "Cannot Load Firmware, Retry?" .  It has done this each and every time since day 1.  I updated the DJI Assistant from 1.1.7 t o1.1.8 (latest on the site) and still no change.  Frustrating.  I downloaded the camera (Zenmuse X5R) update off the site and placed the .bin file on the SD card and plugged it back into the camera and restarted but I have no idea if the camera firmware updated either!!  This is getting a little ridiculous.

Fellas, I'd LOVE to update the M600 Pro firmware but your DJI Assistant WON'T LET ME.  (See picture attached).  Then consequently, it locks my M600 P so I cant even start the motors.  Before I've done a compass and an IMU calibration and once in awhile that seems to break it loose so we can fly but not always and NOT TODAY. We drove out to a job and couldn't unlock it!!!!

Incredible frustrating.  Someone PLEASE advise.!  Thank you in advance.  Any  help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Alex W. Parnes, PSM
County Surveyor
Pasco County, Florida

NO Firmware

NO Firmware
2018-2-15
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

You will need to install the firmware update. Try reinstalling the Assistant 2 Software. If you are getting the same message, you may try a different computer. some PCs are having a driver instillation issue when installing the software. If you are still having an issue, send me a personal message and I will do my best to assist you with this.
2018-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules