Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic air replacement over refresh service.
1338 5 2018-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sszaki
lvl.3
Flight distance : 106030 ft
Ireland

Sh** happens and I broke my mavic air. I'd Sent it for replacement today. With current high demand on that drone i'lI wait forever for new/fixed one.

What's the average waiting time for getting new drone through dji refresh? Was hoping to get it back before paddy's day.
2018-2-15
Use props
MFPullen
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6257444 ft
  • >>>
United States

I cant say exactly for the air....but I sent my Mavic Pro in Last month on refresh replacement,  i had my replacement in back in 8 days
2018-2-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Sorry to hear this, we'll take care of it after it arrives, should you have any questions about this case, please feel free to provide us with your case number, we'll check it for you.
2018-2-15
Use props
sszaki
lvl.3
Ireland

Hi Dji Diana. Thank you for interested in my case. Case number is CAS-1472442-Y8C4D1

It would be great if it could be speeded up. I'm not sure if aircraft is fixable. But eather way I'll go with refresh care coverage. According to tracking it arrived to Your European service office.
2018-2-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

sszaki Posted at 2018-2-20 04:27
Hi Dji Diana. Thank you for interested in my case. Case number is CAS-1472442-Y8C4D1

It would be great if it could be speeded up. I'm not sure if aircraft is fixable. But eather way I'll go with refresh care coverage. According to tracking it arrived to Your European service office.

Hi, As per checking your case. Your package was delivered yesterday to our repair center. Please wait for any update via email.
2018-2-20
Use props
sszaki
lvl.3
Ireland

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-20 11:10
Hi, As per checking your case. Your package was delivered yesterday to our repair center. Please wait for any update via email.

Thank You  DJI Thor
2018-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules