Osmo Mobile 2 Live Stream to YouTube from OnePlus 5
3608 12 2018-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
turexy66
New

United Kingdom

Hi there,

I've just got my Osmo Mobile 2 and everything works perfectly fine but live streaming to the YouTube. Steps to reproduce the issue:

I have live stream enabled on my YouTube account as I was using other apps to live-stream already.

1. Attached OnePlus 5 to the Osmo Mobile 2 and turned on the device
2. DJI GO connects to the phone just fine
3. Settings cog -> Live Stream -> YouTube -> Basic Mode
4. I log in to my YouTube account from the next screen and allow DJI GO to do what it needs to do.
5. Give the streaming a title, description and hit Start
6. I get confirmation "The live stream initialized, please tap Start Encoder"
7. When I tap Start Encoder I get "Please connect your aircraft to ensure image transmission"

Gimbal      02.00.00.07
Bluetooth  01.04.05.00
Handset    02.00.00.04

Anyone else having a similar problem?

Initialisation

Initialisation

Error

Error

Osmo

Osmo

Youtube

Youtube

Phone

Phone
2018-2-15
Use props
Christine Dang
New

United States

I have the same issue, but with a Samsung Galaxy 6.  When "start encoder" button clicked it asks to connect to an aircaft.  Can't go beyond this step.
2018-3-1
Use props
Christine Dang
New

United States

I have the same issue, but with a Samsung Galaxy 6.  When "start encoder" button clicked it asks to connect to an aircaft.  Can't go beyond this step.
2018-3-1
Use props
turexy66
New

United Kingdom

Hi,

Anyone from DJI would be able to comment on this. If you need any more details or let me know how to enable some kind of debugging mode I'm more than happy to provide you with any information you need.

I'm sure Christine would benefit from this as well.
2018-3-7
Use props
djiuser_ORQgT5PKa92T
New
United States

turexy66 Posted at 2018-3-7 14:02
Hi,

Anyone from DJI would be able to comment on this. If you need any more details or let me know how to enable some kind of debugging mode I'm more than happy to provide you with any information you need.

I don't know why they are not replying to this forum . I have the same issue
2018-4-23
Use props
netgui
New
France

Hello,
With the latest update, firmware and IOS software, the problem still the same.
that don't work !

error message " please connect your aircraft to ensure transmission"

do you have any update ?

Thanks

Guillaume Fernandes

Phone Samsung S7
2018-4-24
Use props
Scanners
lvl.1
Flight distance : 89990 ft
United States

Same here with a Galaxy Note8. Bought the OSMO Mobile 2 specifically for Live Streaming. Due to do a broadcast on Friday - dead in the water at this point - not updating
2018-4-24
Use props
fans00d022b5
New
United States

Same here. Galaxy s8
2018-4-27
Use props
Normm67
lvl.1
Australia

Same problem with the Galaxy S9+. Seems to be a problem Android phones..
2018-4-28
Use props
turexy66
New

Hi all,

It looks like the issue has been resolved with the latest firmware update I received on my Osmo yesterday. I can now live stream to YouTube without problem
2018-5-14
Use props
Mollinedo
New
Bolivia

Hey everyone. I'm having a similar issue, but can't even get past the Log In step here. After I grant the permissions to the app on my YouTube account, I get a "Log In Fail. Please try again" message.
I've tried restarting the app and everything suggested on the app; I already have an account with the Livestreaming options enabled (before using Osmo Mobile 2, that is).
Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks!
2018-10-22
Use props
Haugh Hound
lvl.1
Flight distance : 884193 ft
United Kingdom

Mollinedo Posted at 10-22 14:41
Hey everyone. I'm having a similar issue, but can't even get past the Log In step here. After I grant the permissions to the app on my YouTube account, I get a "Log In Fail. Please try again" message.
I've tried restarting the app and everything suggested on the app; I already have an account with the Livestreaming options enabled (before using Osmo Mobile 2, that is).

Hi all, same problem as Mollinedo - grant the app permissions but getting 'log in fail' every time when trying to live stream to Youtube (no probs with Facebook).
Looked at the firmware upgrade tutorial but not getting the 'Upgrade available' message on the phone so unless any one knows if there is a way to force it I'm stuck!
Should note that this is on my Honor 9 running Android only, my iPhone works fine with no issues.
Any help much appreciated guys!

Thanks from Scotland.
2018-11-5
Use props
NEmickeyfan
New
United States

Mollinedo Posted at 10-22 14:41
Hey everyone. I'm having a similar issue, but can't even get past the Log In step here. After I grant the permissions to the app on my YouTube account, I get a "Log In Fail. Please try again" message.
I've tried restarting the app and everything suggested on the app; I already have an account with the Livestreaming options enabled (before using Osmo Mobile 2, that is).

I'm having the same issue.... Hoping DJI or someone has a fix for this!
2018-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules