Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Crystalsky use question
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tdbrwn
lvl.1
United States

So, I bought a 5.5-inch Crystalsky because of the problems I kept having with my Samsung phone and continual drops of the signal from the controller to Mavic Pro via my phone. If the Mavic Pro controller didn't have the status screen I'm certain I would have lost the aircraft as I would have no phone connection but the controller still had a solid connection.

Anyway, I bought the Crystalsky, AND a Phantom charger since nothing with the Mavic Pro can charge the Crystalsky battery!!!!!!!!! I could almost buy a second Mavic!!!!!

In actual use though, I'm very happy with the Crystalsky display and while I gripe about the expense, I'm glad I bought it.
The only issue I'm having with the switchover from an always cell connected phone to the WiFi Crystalsky is the GPS map in the lower left area of the display no longer shows the location.
It is just a black box so I've changed it to the round attitude display, but how can I get the location map back up?

The Mavic Pro display indicates GPS connected but with no indication with the Crystalsky display, how can I be sure enough to use some of the auto features of the video profiles?

Any ideas appreciated as there doesn't seem to be too much in the way of tutorials or videos or even written information about the Crystalsky other than you plug it in and it works, the end.
2018-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules