Please help me. Second time having same pixcel issue.
446 0 2018-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans774d7df5
lvl.1
Canada

I got new goggles today (purchased through DJI official store) and found a group of dead pixcels on it's left screen. See photos attached. This is my second purchasement after the first one got refunded due to same dead pixcel issue.

I am very supprised and disappointed that both have same issue and it is even worse this time. I don't know what I am supposed to do.

I was having really hard time comminicating with DJI support when I had an issue with my first goggles. It felt like one way communication and DJI support just fowarded my e-mails to some other groups saying always wait. After almost one month finally they rejected my exchange request just saying the product is ok and without any detail explanaition. I said I don't agree but it was just dismissed. I was so annoying at that time and told them get it refunded as per refund policy. It took almost one and half month to the refund.

I really don't know what I have to do. I don't want to waste my time any more to go through all those exchange and refund process which is really stressful.

I just want have goggles without the pixcel issue.

Please help me.
20180215_201338-1.jpg
20180215_201338.jpg
2018-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules