Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery-warning beeping too loud
1823 10 2018-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
xfirf_
lvl.4
Flight distance : 194911 ft
Germany

The controller is staring to beep when the battery gets low.
But it is so loud that its hurting my ears. :-(
Also it produces more stress as it does help landing the aircraft faster...

Please give an option to at least make it more silent or reduce the frequency to "warning level reached" and then every 5 percent again, but NOT permanently.

Thank you
2018-2-16
Use props
fansf77370fb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1008924 ft
United States

Ear plugs.
2018-2-16
Use props
xfirf_
lvl.4
Germany

Nope, because I cant please all people around me to use ear plugs.
2018-2-16
Use props
TeddyGon
lvl.1
Flight distance : 366949 ft
Germany

I also think and feel that the battery warning beep and also the obstacle avoidance beeps way much TO LOUD!!! It would be much better if the user cod regulate the volume from the remote controller as well as you can set volume ajustment in every other device!! Please dji bring an update for the remote controller!! Its way much to loud! Thanks
2018-2-16
Use props
KREMi
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

+agree! that battery sound is really annoying. a way to reduce is loudness would be great!
2018-2-16
Use props
Far_North
lvl.4
Flight distance : 278379 ft
Canada

The battery beeping is too loud until in all the excitment you don't notice the battery level and loose your drone.  Then that darn battery beeping isn't loud enough
2018-2-16
Use props
StanfordWebbie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

It's a good thing to have on our expensive quads, but it would be nice to have a setting that lets us control the volume a bit.  
2018-2-16
Use props
fansf77370fb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1008924 ft
United States

It’s loud for reason. Actually doesn’t bother me at all. Too busy flying my MP. And if it wasn’t there people would say well they need to have some kind of a warning let me know that the battery low.  
2018-2-16
Use props
xfirf_
lvl.4
Germany

I understand the sense of warning this is made for.
But actually when something should warn it should be the aircraft, not the remote. The aircraft would fall down on somebody not the remote...

Anyways making it a bit more silent would not reduce the warning effect but would be much better for the surrounding.
2018-2-16
Use props
wworrall
lvl.2

United States

It is rediculously loud, and the interval between beeps is too short.  there is such a thing as "alert fatigue', where you tune out the alert.  there was a mod for the pro inserting a screw or needle, but would be best to have some control over volume.  it makes the mavic air sound quiet.
2018-2-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thank you for your suggestion, hope the function will be enabled if possible.
2018-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules