DJI GO APP CRASHING EVERY TIME CAMERA IS ACCESSED
1231 9 2018-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AcePlays
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8215 ft

United Kingdom

my dji go app has been crasing evrytime i click on camera then click off the stats an see the ctual view. I m using a Samsung tab -sm-t560-tablet.It has been working but has all of a sudden stopped working and has left me afraid to fly. i have done the magic power mod but it was stil working with it. Please help.
2018-2-16
Use props
Rene Jensen
lvl.4
Denmark

Think the tablet is not fast enough to handle the app
2018-2-16
Use props
AcePlays
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Rene Jensen Posted at 2018-2-16 11:00
Think the tablet is not fast enough to handle the app

its been working perfectly fine and this has happened all of a sudden so id dont think thats the problem
2018-2-16
Use props
Rene Jensen
lvl.4
Denmark

hmmm maybe the new version dont lige the samsung tablet.try litchi wort every penny and a better app i use it all the time only use go app to calibrate imu

2018-2-16
Use props
AcePlays
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Rene Jensen Posted at 2018-2-16 11:43
hmmm maybe the new version dont lige the samsung tablet.try litchi wort every penny and a better app i use it all the time only use go app to calibrate imu

no i restarted my tablet  works fine and got litchi for free with a bit of research heheh

thnx for the hep tho
2018-2-17
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

With only 1.5gb ram i would start to look or save for a new tablet, your use by date is running out......
2018-2-17
Use props
ArgenBrewer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 18638 ft
Argentina

Litchi does not run alone, right? should the Go app run simultaneously or am I in error?
2018-2-18
Use props
AcePlays
lvl.1

United Kingdom

ArgenBrewer Posted at 2018-2-18 01:30
Litchi does not run alone, right? should the Go app run simultaneously or am I in error?

GUYS Its all fine now i had just restarted my tablet and it was working perfectly but i also got litchi which is brilliant but i feel a bit afraid using it to fly far
2018-2-18
Use props
AcePlays
lvl.1

United Kingdom

works now after i restarted my tablet and also got litchi but i feel afraid using litchi to fly far away
2018-2-18
Use props
stuka75
lvl.4
Flight distance : 85682 ft
United States

Absolutely not. One app only in mmeory at one time. You need the Go app to perform IMU calibrations, but both apps should be forced closed before before using either one. Thats on Android. Not sure how IOS works, but neither app should be in memory, and just closing the app does not do the trick. Even between batteries, The Go app will need to be forced closed after the first battery on occasion, not always. . Also, be sure any other wifi enabled devices that have connected to the P3 have their wifi turned off. Like any wifi signal, multiple devices can connect to the P3, degrading the controller signal.
2018-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules