Osmo mobile 2 not taking a charge; super disappointing.
2742 4 2018-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dr_manhattan
New

United Kingdom

Took delivery of my Osmo 2 today, was a few days earlier than Apple had said it would arrive so was extremely happy to see the package arrive.

I left it charging for 2 hours on my macbooks USB; no charge appear to have held, still blinking white light with green on constant. I thought maybe it needed something more powerful so attached it to my ipad charger for a further two hours; still no charge held.

4 hours later and only the first white light is still flashing. Unless anyone has a suggestion for something I could be doing wrong it looks like I got a defective unit; really dissapointing as it looks like I'll have a couple of weeks at least to get a replacement as thats the current delivery window.

Have been looking forward to getting this for a long time so was totally gutted to not get it working; if anyone has any suggestions I'd really appreciate it but I'm guessing it's a hardware problem.

2018-2-16
Use props
CDSSafety1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 98950 ft
United States

Plug it into a 110 adapter, charge from the wall
2018-2-16
Use props
c.grex
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4751 ft
United Kingdom

I had to leave my one ages before it charged. Just make sure you are using a 2.1amp USB output charger
2018-2-16
Use props
Lovely Rita
lvl.2
United States

Received mine this week. Initial charge took approximately 8 hours with a wall iphone charger (5V 1A). Have since purchased an iPad charger for the future.
2018-2-16
Use props
Spazz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 86588 ft

Got my mobile 2 last night... plugged in with cheap charger for 8 hours.. nothing happened... switched to Samsung fast charger this morning and have 2 lights flashing at an hour worth of charge time...

These fast chargers from Samsung are only $8 on Amazon.. fyi.  
2018-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules