563 2 2018-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
muskegg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 93422 ft
Canada

Hi guys,

I currently planning a trip to the US mid September. I'll be flying to Salt Lake City where I'll rent a car. The plan is to drive to California and then south and back to Utah through Arizona. Might even stretch to Yellowstone if we get enough time.

I'll bring the Spark with me and would like to know if you guys have any recommendations for nice shots or spots or anything. I'm already familiar with the FAA regulations, especially about parks and the such, but I'd like to know if you guys have any "must know" or even well kept secrets I could benefit from.

Thanks!
2018-2-16
Use props
MFPullen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6257444 ft
  • >>>
United States

Lots of places along the way to get shots of beautiful scenery.  One biggie though....absolutely NO flights permissible in a National Park (ie. Bryce Canyon, Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, etc).
2018-2-18
Use props
muskegg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 93422 ft
Canada

MFPullen Posted at 2018-2-18 06:09
Lots of places along the way to get shots of beautiful scenery.  One biggie though....absolutely NO flights permissible in a National Park (ie. Bryce Canyon, Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, etc).

Yes I've been reading the FAA regulations for a while now. Too bad but being an outdoorsy park lover myself I can totally understand why.

I'm also gonna be in SF for a bit and I read it's quite the no-fly zone there as well. If someone has some insights as where I could take some shots there that would be nice.
2018-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules