RC charging CS
852 5 2018-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Far_North
Second Officer
Flight distance : 278379 ft
Canada

So is there a way to stop a Mavic Pro contoller from trying to charge the CS when they are connected?  Is there a setting in the CS android software to prevent this?
2018-2-16
Use props
Far_North
Second Officer
Canada

Doesn't look like there is a fix for this.  The bugs never end!
2018-2-17
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

What makes you believe it is charging the CS? I don't see any indication on mine or must overlook it... I also thought that the CS cannot be charged via the USB ports.
2018-2-18
Use props
Far_North
Second Officer
Canada

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-2-18 02:52
What makes you believe it is charging the CS? I don't see any indication on mine or must overlook it... I also thought that the CS cannot be charged via the USB ports.

Wachtberger you may be right.  I noticed if I use a phone the FC charges the phone so I assumed it was doing the same thing with the CS.  But your correct that the CS battery can only be charged via the charging cradle so I stand corrected.  Thank you, I fell better now .
2018-2-18
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Far_North Posted at 2018-2-18 06:23
Wachtberger you may be right.  I noticed if I use a phone the FC charges the phone so I assumed it was doing the same thing with the CS.  But your correct that the CS battery can only be charged via the charging cradle so I stand corrected.  Thank you, I fell better now .

Glad that you feel better now :-)
2018-2-18
Use props
step3fans
lvl.3
Flight distance : 224177 ft
Ireland

My CS 7.8 high brightness seem's to be charging my phantom 4 pro controller.  should it be doing that
2018-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules