Mavic Air DJI Care Refresh error
2587 19 2018-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans944583bd
lvl.1
Canada

Hi All,

I got my Mavic Air on Feb 14th, activated around 8pm, today (feb 16th) at around 11 am decided to buy DJI Care Refresh and when I was putting athe S/N in I got these messages:
Aircraft S/N You've purchased DJI Care for this aircraft before.
Gimbal S/N You've purchased DJI Care for this aircraft before.

Called DJI cutsomer service, they told me that they had the same message when putting my serial number in. Suggested to send an email with proof of purchase and error screen shot. I did straight away - no response. I sent another email after two hours asking them to aknowledge that they have recieved the email - nothing so far. I called them again and the guy on the phone told me that they will try to solve it but I will have to go through a video process, etc, which I don't want to do. He also suggested that I send the drone back and buy a new one. He did not provide any ticket number. Really frustrating after one day of owning the drone. I am leaving for vacation soon and I am not sure I will egt the new drone in time. Wondering if I should forget about dji care  and just go without it......

Could it be possible that DJI sells refurbished or returned drones as new??

2018-2-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the difficulties first. Generally, there will be a ticket number as long as the email is sent to djicare@dji.com successfully. Could you double check and confirm? Also, please kindly leave your phone number and email address when you contacted our support, we'd like to investigate the exact status and try our best to help you, thanks so much!
2018-2-16
Use props
fans944583bd
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-16 19:03
Hi there, sorry for the difficulties first. Generally, there will be a ticket number as long as the email is sent to djicare@dji.com successfully. Could you double check and confirm? Also, please kindly leave your phone number and email address when you contacted our support, we'd like to investigate the exact status and try our best to help you, thanks so much!

Hi Susan,
I did check and it went to this email address twice - original email and then I emailed to check if DJI team received my first email. I have just sent it again, just in case. When I called the customer service I was asked for my phone number two times and I confirmed it. Last thing I want is to send the mavic back and then buy it again. I don't DJI would like that either as the drone functions fine.
2018-2-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans944583bd Posted at 2018-2-16 19:32
Hi Susan,
I did check and it went to this email address twice - original email and then I emailed to check if DJI team received my first email. I have just sent it again, just in case. When I called the customer service I was asked for my phone number two times and I confirmed it. Last thing I want is to send the mavic back and then buy it again. I don't DJI would like that either as the drone functions fine.

I understand your situation and would like to address this out as well. Would you mind telling us your personal info in PM? We'll look into it as well.
2018-2-16
Use props
fans944583bd
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-16 20:34
I understand your situation and would like to address this out as well. Would you mind telling us your personal info in PM? We'll look into it as well.

I PMed you all the info. Thank you.
2018-2-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans944583bd Posted at 2018-2-16 21:17
I PMed you all the info. Thank you.

Received with thanks! I've forwarded to the designated team to investigate and someone will contact you soon. Appreciate your patience.
2018-2-17
Use props
fans944583bd
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-17 02:27
Received with thanks! I've forwarded to the designated team to investigate and someone will contact you soon. Appreciate your patience.

Thank you. I hope I get a quick response. Otherwise I will have to return the drone.
2018-2-17
Use props
fans944583bd
lvl.1
Canada

fans944583bd Posted at 2018-2-17 05:19
Thank you. I hope I get a quick response. Otherwise I will have to return the drone.

Thank you Susan. It has been resolved. That was quick.
2018-2-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi. Glad to hear that we are able to help you out. It's a pleasure assisting you. Thank you for choosing DJI.
2018-2-17
Use props
fans944583bd
lvl.1
Canada

I had to exchange my mavic air as it had a bit of an issue. What do I do with DJI Care Refresh? Do I get a refund and buy a new one, or can it be transferred to another S/N? I sent an email to DJI rep, but haven't heard back yet. I haven't activated the new one as I don't want to miss 48 hours window. Please let me know what needs to be done asap.
2018-2-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans944583bd Posted at 2018-2-26 05:39
I had to exchange my mavic air as it had a bit of an issue. What do I do with DJI Care Refresh? Do I get a refund and buy a new one, or can it be transferred to another S/N? I sent an email to DJI rep, but haven't heard back yet. I haven't activated the new one as I don't want to miss 48 hours window. Please let me know what needs to be done asap.

May I know where did you replace the drone? From your dealer or DJI official repair center? If you replaced from dealer, please send the serial number of the old and new drone to djicare@dji.com for further assistance.
2018-2-26
Use props
fans944583bd
lvl.1
Canada

I exchanged it at apple store where I bought the original one. I sent the email with the receipt as was requested before by DJI rep. I did ask this question before, what shall I do in case I need to exchange the drone. But there is no response.
The ticket number is: 1007161
2018-2-26
Use props
fans944583bd
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-26 06:15
May I know where did you replace the drone? From your dealer or DJI official repair center? If you replaced from dealer, please send the serial number of the old and new drone to  for further assistance.

I resent this email to djicare@dji.com, as I noticed that the email I sent earlier was sent to onlinesales@dji.com
2018-2-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans944583bd Posted at 2018-2-26 06:30
I resent this email to , as I noticed that the email I sent earlier was sent to

I see, the DJI Care Team has replied your email and will assist to transfer the DJI Care Refresh to the replacement drone as soon as possible, please allow us some time, thanks for your understanding.
2018-2-26
Use props
fans944583bd
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-26 20:12
I see, the DJI Care Team has replied your email and will assist to transfer the DJI Care Refresh to the replacement drone as soon as possible, please allow us some time, thanks for your understanding.

Thank you. Yes, they did reply. Shall I wait and not activate the drone?
2018-2-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans944583bd Posted at 2018-2-26 20:13
Thank you. Yes, they did reply. Shall I wait and not activate the drone?

Please kindly wait for the transfer firstly, thanks for your patience.
2018-2-27
Use props
fans944583bd
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-27 04:51
Please kindly wait for the transfer firstly, thanks for your patience.

Can DJI Care be applied to the S/N that is not active?
2018-2-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans944583bd Posted at 2018-2-27 05:39
Can DJI Care be applied to the S/N that is not active?

I have checked the email and your DJI Care Refresh has been transferred successfully, now you can activate and fly your drone, hope you enjoy it.
2018-2-27
Use props
fans944583bd
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-27 19:42
I have checked the email and your DJI Care Refresh has been transferred successfully, now you can activate and fly your drone, hope you enjoy it.

Thank you. Impressive customer service. Much appreciated.
2018-2-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans944583bd Posted at 2018-2-27 19:46
Thank you. Impressive customer service. Much appreciated.

Thanks for your kind words to our customer service, we will keep up the great works, please let us know if there is any further question.
2018-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules