Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Vision
695 3 2018-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6c69938d
New

United States

Can someone that knows about past update that bricked my bird...What i would like to know is...can i roll back the update and then reinstall a older update that might unbirck the Phantom 2 vision...The Bird worked fine till i updated it over a year ago...then it went to the dark side. I wrote to DJI about this a long time ago twice! but nothing was done. I was waiting hoping that they would come up with a fix for this.  I mean it was the update that screwed me up...I have other birds but i just would like to fic this drone. Please if anyone knows a fix please HEAP me Please...
2018-2-16
Use props
Firechief_jim
lvl.1

United States

I’m trying to get mine to “see” too. With no luck.  Have you figured this out or got any answer?
2018-2-25
Use props
Mark The Droner
Captain
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

You might contact DJI and tell them about your problem.  There's a good chance they will repair your P2 Vision series system for free starting last month regardless of the warranty status, provided you haven't modded anything.  
2018-2-26
Use props
Homer Simpson
Second Officer

Canada

Try this forum, they talk  about it here.    https://forum.dji.com/thread-16054-1-1.html
2018-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules