Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New version of Android app v1.1.0 available
1437 8 2015-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
markjacobs.talk
First Officer
Flight distance : 120784 ft
United Kingdom

Anyone have any news as to what has been fixed/broken in this new update Android  DJI Pilot v1.1.0

Other than 'Director' being added which I shall never use or be interested in and some of the functions have been swapped about a little.

There has been the addition of tabs on left hand side of menus to navigate a little quicker.

Apart from that, does anyone have any info on bug fixes or optimisation tweaks that have occured?

2015-4-30
Use props
markjacobs.talk
First Officer
Flight distance : 120784 ft
United Kingdom

OK - Consistently getting 'Gimbal calibration has failed' message on boot up (even though it hasn't). Have done a gimbal calibration and message still appears on first boot of app/Inspire.
Have also noticed that after turning on RC and then app but before booting Inspire warning banner at top says 'Weak Signal' rather than 'No Signal' as you would expect with the Inspire switched off and as functioned correctly previously!
2015-5-1
Use props
FictitiousPerso
Second Officer
Flight distance : 303356 ft
Italy

Its pretty bloated now (120mb) must be the director addition.
2015-5-1
Use props
sstsg6377
lvl.1

United States

What does director do?
2015-5-1
Use props
FictitiousPerso
Second Officer
Italy

See here
2015-5-1
Use props
sstsg6377
lvl.1

United States

Thanks nothing I can use
2015-5-1
Use props
FictitiousPerso
Second Officer
Italy

Nothing anyone can use IMHO.

I wish they would stick to sorting bugs and stop loading the "ilot App" with software thats no wanted or at least make a version for the Inspire 1 without it, as all it does is put more coding into the app and more coding can sometimes mean more bugs

And on that note i wish they would put up Version notes on their software as we would be more aware of whats changed and look out for glitches
2015-5-1
Use props
Grimtheviking
First Officer
Flight distance : 11473780 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I got a message on start up of the app today approx 1600hrs, GMT saying there was an update for the app on the web site but was for the Phantom3 and the Android app update for the Inspire was coming soonnnnnnnn,
and that the iPAD app was on itunes awaiting release..
Did you guys get the same ? because mine usually updates its self anyway,,,,,,,,,,,,

Regards
Mike.
2015-5-1
Use props
freebygsy
lvl.1

Have tested the 1.1.0 on a samsung Tabpro 12 and its not exacly stable, often freezes up after a few minutes. The facility to download manuals is a bit hit and miss. Be interesting if it performs better when it is actually connected to a P3 controller. Probalby not a fair judge when running standalone.

Mike
2015-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules