26986 59 2018-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maxi3D
Second Officer
Flight distance : 307621 ft
  • >>>
United States

The new Mavic Pro 2 release date will follow whenever the Autel's EVO release date, just to crash its coming out party.
2018-2-26
Use props
MiniPalourde
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7 ft
Canada

BillTheDroneReviewer Posted at 2018-2-18 17:03
I was warned to steer clear of this forum as there are trolls and bullies who have nothing better to do than criticize and put down. They were right. I'm not the one that needs to get over myself.

This forum is heavily moderated and by consequence there are not much trolls, don't worry

By the way, what brought your attention on the China guy in the video? Has he made guesses that turned out to be true in the past?
2018-2-26
Use props
Johnny Hauan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1480 ft
Norway

A Mavic 2 will definetely upset my economy. Mavic has been so much fun and rewarding that i know my body will just make me buy it instantly. Its alot of money but holy hell what a fun hobby it has been with the Mavic Pro.
2018-2-28
Use props
lifedownunder
lvl.2
Australia

Seriously excited, currently weighing up between upgrading from my Pro to an Air, or waiting it out and getting the Mavic Pro 2.
2018-3-1
Use props
Michael Miami Sweden
Second Officer
Flight distance : 24199 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

lifedownunder Posted at 2018-3-1 01:51
Seriously excited, currently weighing up between upgrading from my Pro to an Air, or waiting it out and getting the Mavic Pro 2.

I have the Spark, Mavic Air and Mavic Pro. I consider the Air more to be an upgrade to the spark to be honest. The Mavic Pro still feels like a step up from the Air and Spark. I would wait for the Mavic Pro 2. Without having any idea of what thats going to be like. My guess is that it will feel more like an upgrade than what the Air feels like.

In my case, I like buying new things to try. And I also have a couple of Phantoms and the Inspire. But my goto drone for fun is the Mavic Pro. Small enough to travel with, easy to use, sturdy, not wifi based, ok battery and foldable and fun. Not saying the Air isn't fun. But the Mavic Pro feels like a better drone in many aspects. I only use my Inspire if I really need the quality. Otherwise its to bulky and large for me.

Just my two cent opinion. Have fun whatever you decide.

Taken with Mavic Air

Taken with Mavic Air
2018-3-1
Use props
fans4ee4a121
lvl.3
Canada

Foxglove84 Posted at 2018-2-18 00:03
Making the Mavic Pro II larger didn't make a lot of sense to me initially for since the Mavic line is all about portability, and generally that would mean smaller is better.  At the very least I would have imagined they would have kept the next generation Mavic the same same size as the original but improved the gimbal and camera.  But the more I think about it, the Mavic II needs either a complete redesign or something else to make it stand out from the original Mavic, the Mavic Platinum, etc. which all look the same.  This I'm guessing is causing some product confusion, which in turn probably cannibalizes sales between the two products.  DJI couldn't go smaller since that's the Mavic Air and Spark (although I don't really consider the Spark as flowing from the Mavic bloodline--think Tyrion Lannister and his true pedigree).  So I guess a Mavic Pro II would make some sense in that aspect.

It would be interesting to see how well the Phantom product releases have done since the Phantom has pretty much looked the same for years with arguably just incremental improvements and changes--granted the 4k jump and obstacle avoidance could be argued a generational jump.

The skydio r1 is crazy expensive
2018-3-1
Use props
jcgoobee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 476119 ft
United States

My wish list:  1. Better camera sensor (1 inch?), 2. Longer battery life; 3. use Google Map. 4. Better Android support
2018-3-3
Use props
AlejandroCalori
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18530 ft

Argentina

I want a more protected camera, rather than a bigger sensor. Maybe a few minutes longer flight time. And a more intelligent Atti flight mode.
2018-3-3
Use props
BillTheDroneReviewer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1211427 ft
  • >>>
United States

MiniPalourde Posted at 2018-2-26 18:21
This forum is heavily moderated and by consequence there are not much trolls, don't worry

Thank you.  One of my friends in a Facebook group told me about him. He has had a pretty good track record.
2018-3-3
Use props
BillTheDroneReviewer
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Michael Miami Sweden Posted at 2018-3-1 11:15
I have the Spark, Mavic Air and Mavic Pro. I consider the Air more to be an upgrade to the spark to be honest. The Mavic Pro still feels like a step up from the Air and Spark. I would wait for the Mavic Pro 2. Without having any idea of what thats going to be like. My guess is that it will feel more like an upgrade than what the Air feels like.

In my case, I like buying new things to try. And I also have a couple of Phantoms and the Inspire. But my goto drone for fun is the Mavic Pro. Small enough to travel with, easy to use, sturdy, not wifi based, ok battery and foldable and fun. Not saying the Air isn't fun. But the Mavic Pro feels like a better drone in many aspects. I only use my Inspire if I really need the quality. Otherwise its to bulky and large for me.

Great picture 1
2018-3-3
Use props
BillTheDroneReviewer
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Maxi3D Posted at 2018-2-26 15:22
The new Mavic Pro 2 release date will follow whenever the Autel's EVO release date, just to crash its coming out party.

I was thinking the same thing.
2018-3-3
Use props
JordanM
lvl.4
United States

I will be giving a DJI Mavic Pro II away after it is released. Just subscribe to my channel:
2018-3-5
Use props
JordanM
lvl.4
United States

2018-4-4
Use props
wishfrancais
New

Spain

I love this model of drone, the DJI Mavic Pro 2 is simply awesome; I bought a very simple drone in Wish francais , but nothing to see... This is a much, much higher level of drone quality. Thanks for the video. Greetings.

2018-4-19
Use props
Obombom
lvl.2
  • >>>
Ireland

Maybe ? https://dronedj.com/2018/06/15/d ... pro-2-announcement/
2018-6-15
Use props
Mafia16
First Officer
Flight distance : 26490948 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

Obombom Posted at 2018-6-15 06:30
[view_image]

Maybe ? https://dronedj.com/2018/06/15/dji-would-like-you-to-see-the-bigger-picture-on-july-18th-possible-mavic-pro-2-announcement/

i hope its the new mavic 2
2018-6-15
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Obombom Posted at 2018-6-15 06:30
[view_image]

Maybe ? https://dronedj.com/2018/06/15/dji-would-like-you-to-see-the-bigger-picture-on-july-18th-possible-mavic-pro-2-announcement/

Similar to ND filters, new slip on wide angle lens...
2018-6-15
Use props
SparksBird
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

I really do not think it will be the MP2 that we will see but will be the Mavic Air 2 or Mavic Air Pro.  Something more similar to the Air than the dated heavily cloned body of the pro.  Just MHO and pure speculation.  
2018-6-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

SparksBird Posted at 2018-6-15 06:55
I really do not think it will be the MP2 that we will see but will be the Mavic Air 2 or Mavic Air Pro.  Something more similar to the Air than the dated heavily cloned body of the pro.  Just MHO and pure speculation.

Could bo M2, but I’m certain they will never make a drone as ugly as the Mavic Pro , that’s so ugly even a mother would find it hard to like. (;+)..
2018-6-15
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

waiting for it
2018-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules