Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P4P+ Forced log on, can't bypass log on screen,, no internet acce..
856 3 2018-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Grumpy Old Man
lvl.3
Flight distance : 37795 ft
Australia

G'day all.
Today my P4P+ controller started beeping constantly and wouldn't stop.
I eventually found a red error merssage that said to turn off the aircraft and calibrate the controller.
When I got back from powering down the aircraft, the controller had gone to the friggin' DJI log in screen!!!
I don't have broadband internet, or wifi, or whatever DJI demands I have at all times and at all locations, AND NOR SHOULD I HAVE TO!!!
I have a pre paid USB dongle with limited data allowing me to do about this much....

The problem is, there doesn't seem to be any way to bypass the log in screen or to stop the constant beeping, or to fly my drone.. THAT I OWN, NOT DJI!!

I've already logged on when I bought it and done all the registration crap, how the hell can DJI demand further log ons and virtually block anyone from flying if they don't have internet, or don't want to log on or upgrade. We all know upgrades have produced more problems than they're worth!!!

So now I have a very expensive paperweight...

2018-2-17
Use props
Jsantacroce
lvl.1
United States

I had the same thing happen with mine a while back. Unfortunately it's a little foggy to me now what I did to resolve it. I had to hold down 4 buttons at the same time and press something else to reboot it (might be in the manual). Then I had to recalibrate the sticks which made no sense because they were fine a minute before the issue started. But after a couple tries I was able to get in and get it working.

It was confusing as well because the instructions on the screen did not tell you when calibrating the controller (It was actually the sticks) all the movements you must do for the controller to know when calibration was over (left\right\up\down, etc.). It was not clear. My wife wanted to throw it out from all the beeping until I got it working .

Don't know if your issue is exactly the same but sure sounds like it.
2018-2-17
Use props
Grumpy Old Man
lvl.3
Australia

Jsantacroce Posted at 2018-2-17 02:45
I had the same thing happen with mine a while back. Unfortunately it's a little foggy to me now what I did to resolve it. I had to hold down 4 buttons at the same time and press something else to reboot it (might be in the manual). Then I had to recalibrate the sticks which made no sense because they were fine a minute before the issue started. But after a couple tries I was able to get in and get it working.

It was confusing as well because the instructions on the screen did not tell you when calibrating the controller (It was actually the sticks) all the movements you must do for the controller to know when calibration was over (left\right\up\down, etc.). It was not clear. My wife wanted to throw it out from all the beeping until I got it working .

Thanks for that, unfortunately I can't do anything at all unless I can get rid of this log in screen...
2018-2-17
Use props
Grumpy Old Man
lvl.3
Australia

Jsantacroce Posted at 2018-2-17 02:45

It was confusing as well because the instructions on the screen did not tell you when calibrating the controller (It was actually the sticks) all the movements you must do for the controller to know when calibration was over (left\right\up\down, etc.). It was not clear. My wife wanted to throw it out from all the beeping until I got it working .

....and I don't have wifi. I can't even find out how you connect the stupid thing to the internet without wifi at all.
2018-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules