Remote LED blinking red/green
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mr Smith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3621066 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can't seem to get this Phantom 3 remote to properly link with the tablet and the drone. LED blinks steadily red right after powering on, then when turning the drone on, its turns green, but remains blinking. I've tried manually linking and had no luck... possible the remote is on a different firmware than the drone? I was originally trying it with my friend Samsung Tab E tablet, but switched to my iPad mini 4, and used his second remote as well and got it to work fine after doing a firmware update for the remote and the drone. Now I'm just trying to get everything on the same versions, so he can use his other remote with his second Phantom and be able to have 2 working drones.

Any advice is appreciated, thanks!

2018-2-17
Use props
Archangel3356
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4655896 ft
United States

Any luck connecting? A blinking green on the remote means it’s been idle for 6 minutes. Check RC firmware and try to reconnect to aircraft. Fire up the remote and the DJI app. Keep aircraft off. Hold down the horizontal lines for 10 seconds in the upper right corner or the opening screen. That should let you know if you need RC firmware upgrade.  And this all apples to the Phantom 4 so not sure if it works with the 3. Good luck
2018-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules