Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
PLEASE BE AWARE DJI ARE DELETING POSTS THEY DONT LIKE
12Next >
3899 59 2015-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FictitiousPerso
lvl.4
Flight distance : 303356 ft
Italy

As some of you may have noticed DJI are deleting posts they dont like, isnt this an open forum ??
Why the censorship DJI?

Feel free to check the posts you all have had a decent moan on and youll most likely get this when you click on the link in you posts view:

Sorry, specified thread does not exist or has been deleted or is being Audit
.....................................................................................

2015-5-1
Use props
ara9112003
lvl.3
Flight distance : 495869 ft
United States

wow unbelievable, very Unprofessional'
2015-5-1
Use props
FictitiousPerso
lvl.4
Italy

DJI feel free to explain/comment on this
2015-5-1
Use props
rinconol
lvl.2
Flight distance : 232566 ft
United States

Loyal customers are going to start turning and returning. DJI needs a crisis consultant. They are not handling the current situation well.
2015-5-1
Use props
FictitiousPerso
lvl.4
Italy

Im the last to moan TBH.
Ive have ZERO issues with any DJI product that hasn't been fixed within reasonably time.

Im sticking my neck out for all of us as i see some serious cases of DJI just not giving a damn.

Yes some people need to learn patience. but to rip down the posts that they don't like is defeating the whole "FORUM" discussion purpose.

People need to see the good and the bad in everything. Thats not happening as they(DJI) are deleting what they don't want them to see.

NOT GOOD
2015-5-1
Use props
sploodge
lvl.4
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Any example of what was deleted? What was it about? If it was pointless rants/moaning then fair to delete ( as most forums do ). If it was off-topic then fair to delete ( like most forums do ). If it was a very specific post with valid details,info then yeah, sucky to delete it.

But just making a thread moaning about deleted posts with no useful info is exactly the type of post that should be deleted. Double deleted for making the freaking subject in CAPS!!
2015-5-1
Use props
FictitiousPerso
lvl.4
Italy

sploodge@sky.co Posted at 2015-5-1 18:18
Any example of what was deleted? What was it about? If it was pointless rants/moaning then fair to d ...

It seems you will only know if you were part of that post.
A lot of post where about valid questions as in customer support/repair facilities and a lot more.

Valid questions with valid information deleted.

Ask about in ALL their forums, especially the new product ones, you maybe lucky enough to find some, but as they are deleting (valid) posts you probably won't.

The subject is in caps as everyone needs to notice this. A forum is for sharing, thats defeating the purpose.
I'm posting information and about their Censorship.

Now if it was a case of deleting abusive posts etc, i can see their point. They are deleting posts which do have valuable information.

Inspire 1 Censorship
2015-5-1
Use props
johnlega
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

What if this thread gets deleted, then we will never know that threads are being deleted because the thread that told us has been deleted.

2015-5-1
Use props
FictitiousPerso
lvl.4
Italy

johnlega@gmail. Posted at 2015-5-1 18:29
What if this thread gets deleted, then we will never know that threads are being deleted because the ...

That seems to be their plan.

Im just putting the information out there as this is a "information" AKA discussion forum.

2015-5-1
Use props
amstaff_loyalty
lvl.1
Flight distance : 546752 ft
Sweden

Only trolls like Christer gets deleted threads.
2015-5-1
Use props
jon.jongodfrey
lvl.3

United Kingdom

please go ahead and delete any pointless, subjective rants and whining.  My 9 year old is more objective.  Leave the interesting and informative content.  This way we can get some value from the forum without the emotions.  Really!  we are just talking about a product. Let's all keep a perspective... perspective – see what I did there? Oh and leave the humour.
2015-5-1
Use props
FictitiousPerso
lvl.4
Italy

jon.jongodfrey Posted at 2015-5-1 18:53
please go ahead and delete any pointless, subjective rants and whining.  My 9 year old is more objec ...

Take it or leave it ---> information warts an all
2015-5-1
Use props
GunZenBomZ
lvl.1

United Kingdom

The item creator or moderator has disabled commenting on this item for your account

This is what a social site & forum now states when certain  people upload or post items. Talk about thought-police, the net is stepping into a dark sphere where dissent or negativity is wiped under the  carpet.
2015-5-1
Use props
FictitiousPerso
lvl.4
Italy

GunZenBomZ Posted at 2015-5-1 19:30
The item creator or moderator has disabled commenting on this item for your account

This is what a  ...

Mushroom Syndrome
(n) - A syndrome where you're fed bullshit and kept in the dark. Derives from the method of cultivating mushrooms: they add a lot of fertiliser and keep them in the dark and damp.

A person can suffer from Mushroom Syndrome in any way; the only circumstances are:

(1) A person doesn't tell you everything about a certain situation concerning you/and or them

and;

(2) They tell lies.
Mushroom Management
{:3_57:}
2015-5-1
Use props
gsp171
lvl.3

United States

Yes, they are deleting post
2015-5-1
Use props
joeztan
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5660620 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Yep, I noticed it today. there was a thread regarding DJI's Poor customer service (the first post pointed fingers at the DJI's CEO). It is now gone.

If you look at DJI's forum regulations, two points stand out to me:

•        Posts arguing about company policies are not allowed. You can fill out a support ticket if you have issue with company policies.
•        Posts discussing moderator actions are also not allowed.

Source: http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... age%3D1&lang=en

So basically:

- If you complain about DJI's company policy, they have grounds to censor you.

- if you discuss why a moderator censored someone, you may get censored.

This forum purpose is to promote DJI's interests, make no mistake about that.
2015-5-1
Use props
amstaff_loyalty
lvl.1
Flight distance : 546752 ft
Sweden

GunZenBomZ Posted at 2015-5-1 19:30

This is what a  ...

Well this is DJI's forum, not some random user created, they can do whatever they want.

It's like driving your car on someone's lawn and then bitch about it when they tell you to leave.
2015-5-1
Use props
droneflyers.com
lvl.4
Flight distance : 60709 ft
  • >>>
United States

Open Forum?
Could you please provide me a link where it is named so?

I must have falsely assumed it's a corporate owned forum designed for support and user to user questions.

Read the rules......and let me know who is right and who is wrong.

I think this thread proves what I have often suspected....lots of people think every forum on the internet is like facebook, twitter - or more accurately like those where hide behind screen names and debate anything and everything.

It's private property belonging to DJI. We are here to help each other, not to start and run poetry contests or "occupy DJI" protests.
2015-5-1
Use props
droneflyers.com
lvl.4
Flight distance : 60709 ft
  • >>>
United States

ara9112003@yaho Posted at 2015-5-1 17:50
wow unbelievable, very Unprofessional'

Actually, it's very professional. I say that as someone who ran a forum for 18 years and dealt with 10's of thousands of users and millions of posts.

What would be unprofessional would be to allow the inmates to run the asylum. That never works out well.
If I was mod I'd be smoking posts like this one every other second. If a post is not helpful or educational, there is no reason for it to be here (IMHO...and, of course, I'm just another customers looking for information and to help others).
2015-5-1
Use props
FictitiousPerso
lvl.4
Italy

droneflyers.com Posted at 2015-5-1 21:17
Actually, it's very professional. I say that as someone who ran a forum for 18 years and dealt with ...

As i said:

Im the last to moan TBH.
Ive have ZERO issues with any DJI product that hasn't been fixed within reasonably time.

Im sticking my neck out for all of us as i see some serious cases of DJI just not giving a damn.

Yes some people need to learn patience. but to rip down the posts that they don't like is defeating the whole "FORUM" discussion purpose.

People need to see the good and the bad in everything. Thats not happening as they(DJI) are deleting what they don't want them to see.

NOT GOOD{:3_57:}
2015-5-1
Use props
FictitiousPerso
lvl.4
Italy

Forum:

An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages.

Pretty hard to discuss things when its deleted????

Sorry not with you on that one, I'm posting information and about their Censorship.
Now if it was a case of deleting abusive posts etc, i can see their point. They are deleting posts which do have valuable information.
2015-5-1
Use props
FictitiousPerso
lvl.4
Italy

amstaff_loyalty Posted at 2015-5-1 21:00
Well this is DJI's forum, not some random user created, they can do whatever they want.

It's like ...

Driving a car on a lawn???????

More like the car manufacturer sells you a car that has a serious safety issue and you get nowhere until you approach them, then they duck tape your mouth

As i said i have had no problems but i see from various posts loads do, and I'm like! why delete posts that you can't even justify or answer " Professionaly" (Yes drone flyer) this is professional?

FYI im not getting into an argument(i don't do that , its t much of a waste if time) I'm discussing as that is what a forum is for & more.
2015-5-1
Use props
jeff.wyman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3194669 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

amstaff_loyalty Posted at 2015-5-1 21:00

It's like ...

Only difference is that a lot of us paid over a 1,000 quid to drive on that lawn.
2015-5-1
Use props
mjamesyates
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Actually, it's very professional. I say that as someone who ran a forum for 18 years and dealt with ...

Totally with you, if this was an independent forum then feel free to discuss anything. But as it's they're own message board DJI are well within their rights to remove any posts they don't like.
2015-5-1
Use props
FictitiousPerso
lvl.4
Italy

mjamesyates@gma Posted at 2015-5-1 22:16
Totally with you, if this was an independent forum then feel free to discuss anything. But as it's ...

Your not seeing the whole picture.

Why would you delete instead of reply to legit questions?????
2015-5-1
Use props
FictitiousPerso
lvl.4
Italy

mjamesyates@gma Posted at 2015-5-1 22:16
Totally with you, if this was an independent forum then feel free to discuss anything. But as it's ...

once your new drone falls out the sky and kills itself due to manufacture defect and you ask them a question why? and it gets deleted... you'll be happy right?????

As i said i have had no issues with DJI products. I have seen some serious deletions of legit questions.
2015-5-1
Use props
jeff.wyman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3194669 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

FictitiousPerso Posted at 2015-5-1 22:19
Your not seeing the whole picture.

Why would you delete instead of reply to legit questions?????

What if someone raised a concern about a safety issue?  Should that be deleted?

If so, and someone is later injured by that very issue, who is liable?
2015-5-1
Use props
FictitiousPerso
lvl.4
Italy

jeff.wyman@mac. Posted at 2015-5-1 22:23
What if someone raised a concern about a safety issue?  Should that be deleted?

If so, and someon ...

DJI certainly wouldn't hold their hands up going by their history and going by half the users on here they would just accept it.

TBH getting sick of this thread as I'm only trying to understand their reasons and help users who have been unfortunate.

Ive been flying since i was like 8-9 and also ran my own company for 10 years( made ££££ and retired at 45) hence why i have all day to plonk keys on my keyboard.

Some are just sheep IMHO
2015-5-1
Use props
coreynach
lvl.2
Flight distance : 208589 ft
United States

This is a company forum, they have a right to moderate if they want. There are public forums where you can troll all you want. Frankly, your name is "Fictitious Person" and your icon is the "anonymous" or Guy Fawkes mask... it's hard to take a person like you seriously as anything but a troll. I have owned many DJI products and had great luck with them. I'm sure some folks have had both bad and good customer experiences with DJI. When they first started with the P1, they were a small company that grew VERY fast, so it's not surprising that they have support issues at first.... but as they grow they will get better. Frankly, they want to continue to make money and stay in business, and the only way they will do that in the long term is to have good support... so I'm sure they are doing everything they can to increase their quality.

Meanwhile, they deal with a product that flies. Damage and a crash can be pilot error, or a bug... Companies should NOT have to pay for stupid pilot errors... that said it's hard to know when something is a bug... You call us sheep, but you are the idiot moaning on this forum. If you don't like DJI or their products, just go somewhere else and buy something else. The only vote of yours that counts is one made with your wallet... so either buy a DJI thing or don't. No one care what you do, we'll make our own decisions.
2015-5-1
Use props
FictitiousPerso
lvl.4
Italy

coreynach@gmail Posted at 2015-5-1 22:45
This is a company forum, they have a right to moderate if they want. There are public forums where y ...

Good luck with that then.

As i said i have had no problems with DJI products. So you saying "if  i don't like their product"is you not reading the information supplied.

Idiot moaning on the forum. NOT. a happy customer seeing legit posts deleted. YES

A person who run and owned his own software/hardware company. YES.
(FYI we tested software to the point it was 99.9% perfect, thennnnnnn released it.)

But hey ill easy sit back and watch the unfortunate get screwed over.

Sorry to disappoint i won't  get into name calling etc... Im a man not a keyboard "Hard" man, Sticks and stones will break my bones, but buggy software will kill your drones.

My questions are legit and concerning.

{:3_57:}
2015-5-1
Use props
ThisIsYourCapta
New

United States

FictitiousPerso Posted at 2015-5-1 22:59
Good luck with that then.

As i said i have had no problems with DJI products. So you saying "if  i ...

You know... I thought there was something a bit fishy about this forum when I joined the day before yesterday.  All positive stuff.  Not a negative word anywhere except in the FAQ, where they get quite frank.
2015-5-1
Use props
FictitiousPerso
lvl.4
Italy

ThisIsYourCapta Posted at 2015-5-1 23:27
You know... I thought there was something a bit fishy about this forum when I joined the day befor ...

its called lets look shinny clean and sell sell sell
2015-5-1
Use props
Eirlink
lvl.4

Ireland

Totally agree

its high time some posts were cleaned up in here.
well done to the mods.

2015-5-1
Use props
Kdurree
lvl.1

United States

A Chinese company censoring unwanted speech. Imagine that.
2015-5-1
Use props
FictitiousPerso
lvl.4
Italy

Eirlink Posted at 2015-5-2 01:45
Totally agree

its high time some posts were cleaned up in here.

Totally agree with you there! But not important ones with legit questions regarding safety.
2015-5-1
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

FictitiousPerso Posted at 2015-5-2 01:50
Totally agree with you there! But not important ones with legit questions regarding safety.

This is a manufacture forum.  It is not an independent forum.  It is to promote our products and answer questions by our customers.  We will continue to try and meet that goal.  However, this is not an open forum to come and bash DJI products, if there are issues then bring them up as ask for them to be addressed.  Be civil and respect the opinions of others.  Follow the rules and there will be no problems.  The rules are posted at the beginning of each subcategory.  

There has been way too much drama on this forum for the past 6 months, that will no longer be tolerated.   If you cannot play nice here then you will be asked to go somewhere else.  We are not without fault.  If you have specific warranty or product issues that is not a use question, then contact DJI HQ, express your demands and they will deal with them.  We cannot do that here.  DJI Forum is not the place for that other than to try and make DJI look bad and you look good.  

I know that some of you will not like this response.  I am sorry that we will not be able to meet your expectations.  However, you do not hear from many other users that ask for calm and to get back to what this forum is supposed to be about, support of DJI users and their questions.  This is not an open site, it is not a social site, it is DJI's site and we will enforce our rules.
2015-5-1
Use props
FictitiousPerso
lvl.4
Italy

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-5-2 02:10
This is a manufacture forum.  It is not an independent forum.  It is to promote our products and a ...

Ed we continually ask questions and get ignored? whats that about? then deleting them? Whats that about?

Im not really concerned about anything else as i have had DJI products for years and not 1 single hitch.
But theres a lot of Newbies coming on here who have bought the "anyone can fly it drone" and going out with it and causing harm as its not a toy.

At least answer questions or be polite with a response even though you don't have all the answers. Don't just delete what you want to forget about?
2015-5-1
Use props
FictitiousPerso
lvl.4
Italy

"back to what this forum is supposed to be about, support of DJI users and their questions."

You said it, and I'm asking why it doesn't happen?. simple as.

They're  not asking too much are they ? as it is a discussion which means people talking about stuff and having different answers.

Im happy you delete the " DJI are the worst la la la etc" as there are ways to communicate......But your not and that is the big issue with a lot of us.
2015-5-1
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

FictitiousPerso Posted at 2015-5-2 02:17
Ed we continually ask questions and get ignored? whats that about? then deleting them? Whats that  ...

We want a dialog to occur between the users and DJI.  We do not have and never will have enough staff to respond to every question.  That is why there is a community of experienced users on top of the DJI Staff.  Part of the issue is that everyone feels the need to start their own thread.  How can anyone find any information with that in place. That includes us.  With 2-3 pages of threads being started per day that is impossible for us to scan.   If you have a question on other forums there are 1-3 threads that can be searched for your answer.  We have improved our search function, however, when you ask a question, you get 10-20 threads with 10 or so posts and have to go through each to maybe find you answer.  I am working on that.  I may come up with 3-4 general categories and move the last weeks posts into those.  It will make the search function better.  If is a matter of safety we do take that seriously.  However, how many of those concerns would be addressed if the user would read the manual and follow the recommendations contained there.  I appreciate your input but I will follow our forum rules and I hope others do the same.
2015-5-1
Use props
johnl1906
lvl.2
United States

johnlega@gmail. Posted at 2015-5-1 18:29
What if this thread gets deleted, then we will never know that threads are being deleted because the ...

funny stuff
2015-5-1
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules