Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Which app for osmo mobile2
69659 20 2018-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7d9419bf
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi

Just purchased Osmo Mobile 2 for my Android Galaxy S8 and Note 8.

When I go to the store I only have 1 option 'DJI go 4 for drones'

Installed this incase it covered osmo also, but when it asks which device, they are all drones. I feel I dont have the right app

Can anyone confirm which app I need and how to get it

Thanks

Chris
2018-2-17
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Install DJI GO
Without 4.
2018-2-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. that is right. please see this link for the correct app for your device. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dji.pilot&hl=en
2018-2-19
Use props
joepatb0b
Flight distance : 32198 ft
United States

DJI really needs to merge the apps. there is no reason to have two go apps.
2018-2-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

joepatb0b Posted at 2018-2-20 10:56
DJI really needs to merge the apps. there is no reason to have two go apps.

Yes, the app would get bigger if they did.
(but now I need 2, so that takes even more space ;) )
2018-2-20
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Thanks for the feedback. But I think the app will take up a lot of memory if they are merged. Please enter the following link and learn about tutorial of osmo mobile 2: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0sMNc2SGnM-wD3ZGYj3MAQ/search?query=osmo+mobile+2
2018-2-24
Use props
Bill Rankin
New

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-2-19 13:06
Hi. that is right. please see this link for the correct app for your device. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dji.pilot&hl=en

I click on this link and it takes me to "DJI Go--Fro Products before  P4"  and when I open this app, I have only the DJI Inspire camera's to choose from.  I do not see an Osmo 2 option
2018-6-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Bill Rankin Posted at 2018-6-4 12:01
I click on this link and it takes me to "DJI Go--Fro Products before  P4"  and when I open this app, I have only the DJI Inspire camera's to choose from.  I do not see an Osmo 2 option

Please make sure that you're connected via bluetooth to your Osmo mobile 2 (ensure that there are no other device aside from your phone) then launch the DJI GO App again.
2018-6-4
Use props
rohandas
lvl.1

India

I guess the app for the task is DJI Go if am not mistaken what you are asking.

With Regards,
Yupse Jedra
2018-9-11
Use props
Lonesome Crow
Captain
Flight distance : 406076 ft
  • >>>
United States

You might be better of stopping what you are doing with the Osmo 2 and set it down.  There are some very helpful YouTube videos out there.  I spent my time watching, taking a few notes, and learned before I turned the Osmo 2 on.  To help you get started, you could watch this guy as he goes from unboxing to setting up the Osmo 2.  Try
2018-9-11
Use props
djiuser_KEqLJttyzUQ9
New

India

Please tell me the appropriate apps for dji osmo mobile 2 from play store
2018-10-24
Use props
djiuser_8Ae5zC0uaiwx
New

United States

Bill Rankin Posted at 6-4 12:01
I click on this link and it takes me to "DJI Go--Fro Products before  P4"  and when I open this app, I have only the DJI Inspire camera's to choose from.  I do not see an Osmo 2 option

I've got the same issue.  My Osmo 2 is turned on as is the bluetooth on Samsung s9.. but all im seeing is a drop down which says "connect your DJI device" and the only options are for Inspire 1 Raw and Inspire 1 Peo.

This is proving to be a bit frustrating.
2018-11-13
Use props
djiuser_8Ae5zC0uaiwx
New

United States

I've got the same issue.  My Osmo 2 is turned on as is the bluetooth on Samsung s9.. but all im seeing is a drop down which says "connect your DJI device" and the only options are for Inspire 1 Raw and Inspire 1 Peo.

This is proving to be a bit frustrating.
2018-11-13
Use props
djiuser_8Ae5zC0uaiwx
New

United States

djiuser_KEqLJttyzUQ9 Posted at 10-24 00:43
Please tell me the appropriate apps for dji osmo mobile 2 from play store

Yeah... it's starting to become infuriating..
2018-11-13
Use props
djiuser_8Ae5zC0uaiwx
New

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 6-4 14:39
Please make sure that you're connected via bluetooth to your Osmo mobile 2 (ensure that there are no other device aside from your phone) then launch the DJI GO App again.

But the instruction manual says we need the app installed in order to connect via bluetooth.. i tried connecting from my Galaxy S9 bluetooth windiw.  It sees the Osmo 2 but i get a failure message when it trues to pair saying it was "unsuccessful"
2018-11-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_8Ae5zC0uaiwx Posted at 11-13 13:14
But the instruction manual says we need the app installed in order to connect via bluetooth.. i tried connecting from my Galaxy S9 bluetooth windiw.  It sees the Osmo 2 but i get a failure message when it trues to pair saying it was "unsuccessful"

Hi, thanks for your updates. You could connect your mobile device to our Osmo mobile 2 via bluetooth without using the application, however, you need our application to operate the Osmo mobile 2. Please ensure that there are no other devices that require bluetooth connections such as smart watches or speakers. You could restart your mobile device to see if you could pair it with Osmo mobile 2. Kindly let us know on the latest progress.
2018-11-14
Use props
bjashton
lvl.4
Flight distance : 245932 ft
United Kingdom

I click on this link and it takes me to "DJI Go--Fro Products before  P4"  and when I open this app, I have only the DJI Inspire camera's to choose from.  I do not see an Osmo 2 option

It's confusing!

If you place your finger on the picture of the Inspire (or currently displayed DJI product) and swipe left/right it changes the range of DJI product. You will find the Osmo in the options. Once that is selected you can us the pull-down menu to select between Osmo Mobile and Osmo Mobile 2.

It's a gotcha the first time. The next time it will recognise the connected product and jumps to the right choice so it's not a problem.
2018-11-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

bjashton Posted at 11-18 08:47
It's confusing!

If you place your finger on the picture of the Inspire (or currently displayed DJI product) and swipe left/right it changes the range of DJI product. You will find the Osmo in the options. Once that is selected you can us the pull-down menu to select between Osmo Mobile and Osmo Mobile 2.

Hi, thanks for the information. Yes, that is correct. Once the mobile device is connected to your Osmo mobile, our application should automatically provide the unit that you're using for you to use it. Thank you for the support.
2018-11-18
Use props
djiuser_iMYJRUdDicrd
New

Singapore

bjashton Posted at 2018-11-18 08:47
It's confusing!

If you place your finger on the picture of the Inspire (or currently displayed DJI product) and swipe left/right it changes the range of DJI product. You will find the Osmo in the options. Once that is selected you can us the pull-down menu to select between Osmo Mobile and Osmo Mobile 2.

you are the man!

Simple. Correct.

Wish the manual was the same way
2019-4-8
Use props
Alejandro Spina
lvl.1

Argentina

Buenas tengo una consulta para hacer tengo un mavic pto platinum y un osmo mobile 2 .
Existe la forma que funcionen dji go y dji go4 en el mismo telefono. Porque estoy teniendo problemas de compatibilidad en las aplicaciones
2019-4-13
Use props
Nonjicles
New

South Africa

Hi Everyone

I just got myself an Osmo as well and I cannot find the app on Play Store. Has the icon changed?
All I see when I type DJI go is DJI Pilot, DJI Mimo, DJI missions etc. Please help, what does the app look like?
2019-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules