1029 2 2018-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Diprono
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13934495 ft
  • >>>
United States

January 26th I paid for the replacement service and by the 30th DJI had my aircraft. Since the first of the month it has shown the status as shipping in the next 48 business hours. As of today, it still says that. I contacted them 2 days ago and they told me it was still in the payment confirmation process and once that was done they would requisition the parts for the repair. It was sent in in many pieces, there will be no repair. What a great company with really, really poor service for an expensive product.

DJI, you guys have done a great job of modeling yourselves after Apple, but, while you share the word 'Care' in your service plans, the actual level of CARE and service from DJI is so little.
2018-2-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Diprono, sorry for the unpleasant experience with us, may I have the case number so that I can check more details for further support? Thank you.
2018-2-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Diprono, I managed to get your case number via forum info and sincerely sorry for the inconvenience. We’re aware of your case and working on it now, the designated team will contact you and help you get an update soon.
2018-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules