1200 7 2018-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djgrant.djgrant-sp
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1120584 ft
United Kingdom

Hi there,

I haven't flown my P4P for sometime and just went for a quick flight today. I spent a few minutes loading the updates and all seemed Ok - the only thing is that I can't find the mah battery readout in the Go 4 App. I used to log each battery so I can keep an eye on the batteries. Any suggestions as to where this is hiding?

Many thanks
2018-2-17
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Did you have a look into the battery status and setting menu yet? Tab in the cam view on to the upper right corner and choose in the popping menu on to the battery icon. You´ll see the 4 cells status voltage and the mAh new and actual values bellow the cell status. or you can tab the battery icon on statusbar in cam view directly. And the same pops up and shows you that.
2018-2-18
Use props
djgrant.djgrant-sp
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Peterx Posted at 2018-2-18 03:02
Did you have a look into the battery status and setting menu yet? Tab in the cam view on to the upper right corner and choose in the popping menu on to the battery icon. You´ll see the 4 cells status voltage and the mAh new and actual values bellow the cell status. or you can tab the battery icon on statusbar in cam view directly. And the same pops up and shows you that.

I have looked but I can't find the mAh readout - screenshot below. Thanks for the reply  

2018-2-19
Use props
djgrant.djgrant-sp
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Could somebody pelase help as I still can't find where the maH readout has gone

Thanks
2018-3-16
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I noticed this too - the reading seems to have been removed in a recent update...
2018-3-16
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

I have seen other complaints about this.
2018-3-16
Use props
Drshiwas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 892339 ft
Spain

DJI removed this info from app for reasons unknown . Im using Litchi to check battery mah.
2018-3-16
Use props
djgrant.djgrant-sp
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Thanks for the replies - Why would anyone think this is a good idea to remove surely this is a daft thing to do DJI -please reinstate this immediately so that we can monitor the health of our batteries. Please, please answer!!!!!
2018-3-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules