Osmo Quad Charging System
1546 2 2018-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dlsigler57
lvl.1

United States

Pulled out my Osmo+ the other day, and decided to top off the batteries with the Quad Charging System. When I plugged it in, the green indicator lights started lighting up in a circular pattern, as if looking for something to charge.  When I put my batteries in it, the lights just kept lighting in a green circular pattern.  They are not indicating that they are connecting with a battery, and the batteries are not charging.

When I pulled out my single battery charger and put the a battery in it, it indicates yellow...and never turns green...although the battery does charge.

I do not believe in coincidences, so I'm wondering if I missed a firmware upgrade of some kind.  I'd like to ensure they are actually malfunctioning before I go out and buy replacements.  These units aren't even a year old.
2018-2-17
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Put the battery in question into the aircraft. Link the Aircraft to the USB port on your computer. Try an update through the Assistant 2 software. Restart your aircraft. If the issue continues, send me a  personal message and I will provide further assistance.
2018-2-18
Use props
Easy Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41414 ft
United States

nicely done - thanks for sharing.
2018-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules