Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RJG Cobra
New

United States

I am so ready to throw this drone in the garbage! All because of the Log in. I try to log in to DJI go and it keeps rejecting me. then it askes for a mainline china phone number so i can rest my pass word. sorry I don't have a main land china phone number.
How do I get past the stupid log ins so i can fly my drone.
2018-2-17
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Try reinstalling the app.
2018-2-17
Use props
DEUCEDOG
First Officer
Flight distance : 2501575 ft
United Kingdom

Try Moving  to  a better  gps location and sign back in , the kit does'nt  recognise your location and puts you in China by default .
2018-2-17
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

DEUCEDOG Posted at 2018-2-17 12:57
Try Moving  to  a better  gps location and sign back in , the kit does'nt  recognise your location and puts you in China by default .

Or try with the aircraft outside, it may not be rteceiving GPS signals.
2018-2-17
Use props
RJG Cobra
New

United States

Geebax Posted at 2018-2-17 14:06
Or try with the aircraft outside, it may not be rteceiving GPS signals.

Here is what i have. P3 advance. using Samsung S8+. (New phone)  Loaded Dji GO then from above I removed and reinstalled the Dji Go before P4. I get to the wonderful Login screen, enter my email address and it keeps giving me a X. I just went thru the changing the password, so I know the account is there.
If I can get thru the login, then I will worry about getting the bird to connect.
They keep putting out upgrades but they create more problems than they fix.  i have seen this with other software upgrades. Too much rush to get them out that they dont QC their product. DJI GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER
2018-2-18
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

Hang in there! I has a P3A also, and all is good for me. Take Geebax's advice and make sure you try it with aircraft outside so you can get good a GPS signal. Your should also have a good internet connection so that you can log in for that one time. After that you should be good. I don't understand the "X" on your email address though. Make sure you can login to your account from a PC and you have the correct password. Yeah I agree with all the upgrades. If you can get connected, ignore the upgrade message and enjoy flying. It will be fine. We have all struggled at one time or another with these darn things. sometime it goes good and other times it is a pain, but you will get it figured out.
2018-2-18
Use props
RJG Cobra
New

United States

RicardoGray Posted at 2018-2-18 10:00
Hang in there! I has a P3A also, and all is good for me. Take Geebax's advice and make sure you try it with aircraft outside so you can get good a GPS signal. Your should also have a good internet connection so that you can log in for that one time. After that you should be good. I don't understand the "X" on your email address though. Make sure you can login to your account from a PC and you have the correct password. Yeah I agree with all the upgrades. If you can get connected, ignore the upgrade message and enjoy flying. It will be fine. We have all struggled at one time or another with these darn things. sometime it goes good and other times it is a pain, but you will get it figured out.

inside, out side connected to remote, not connected to remote, Bird on, Bird off. It don't like my email address. I even tried another email account. I just can't get past the login
2018-2-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry for the late response. Just to verify, the DJI Account works will when login from PC, right? Could you post a screenshot of the stuck page? We'd like to look into the exact status.
2018-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules