Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Spark battery won't stay in place
1014 6 2018-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_wPIQGj0hLJWD
New

United States

Hi,

I got a new DJI Spark and tried to slide the battery in but it won't snap and stay in place. Is that a defective product or am I doing something wrong here?
2018-2-17
Use props
MJLSTUDIOS
First Officer
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

2018-2-17
Use props
Malakai_UK
Captain
Flight distance : 536115 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Check the little black triangular clips to see if there spins any damage, also check where they lock in under the spark.
2018-2-17
Use props
ZarcTheSpark
Captain
Flight distance : 460676 ft
United States

you are doing it wrong... but no point explaining it further than  press harder.
2018-2-17
Use props
Grmachine
Second Officer
United States

Take it back to where you purchased it, and then buy a Mavic Air (Spark 2) you will be happier.
Just Kidding.
There is documented video of some Batteries not properly locking in, it involves a manufacturer date, I don't remember what that date was. But if your looking tabs seem small, and slightly rounded on the points, you have the bad batteries. If they are longer and sharply pointed on the tips, then you need to push them in until they click, and pull back without touching the release, to verify lock. And then use a solid rubber band (kidding again).
2018-2-17
Use props
dji TO88
Captain
Flight distance : 4678 ft

Canada

Maybe try another battery to see if that battery has issues or something is blocking it from snapping in.
2018-2-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, here is the tutorial video of how to install the batteries, please check and have a try. Alternatively, you can switch to another battery to verify.

2018-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules