Joystick Not Working Properly
7184 6 2018-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CP321
New

United States

I'm having an issue with my Osmo Mobile 2 joystick not panning left and right. The problem seems to be intermittent. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but most of the time it doesn't work. Is anyone else having this issue? I'm using Osmo Mobile 2 Firmware version 2.1.0.20 with an iPhone X (This is the second Osmo Mobile 2 I seem to be having this problem with as I returned the first one for the same reason.)
2018-2-17
Use props
Oneplus 5t
lvl.1

Réunion

You can't pan in 'torch mode', This is how it's supposed to work, it's super disappointing in my opinion!
2018-2-20
Use props
Oneplus 5t
lvl.1

Réunion

You can't pan in 'torch mode', This is how it's supposed to work, it's super disappointing in my opinion!

This isn't even a technical limitation, as panning in torch mode works fine when the gimbal is in tracking mode.

I'll have to return it if this isn't fixed rapidly...
2018-2-20
Use props
HollandJim
New

Netherlands

Yes you can pan in torch mode - ignore that comment.

I had a similar issue with panning and zoom not working. It resolved itself when I used the AutoCalibration function in the Settings:

Settings > Gimbal > Auto Calibration.

Put it on a flat surface, hold it steady and let it do it's thing. Everything cleared up after that.
2018-2-21
Use props
Oneplus 5t
lvl.1

France

HollandJim Posted at 2018-2-21 07:49
Yes you can pan in torch mode - ignore that comment.

I had a similar issue with panning and zoom not working. It resolved itself when I used the AutoCalibration function in the Settings:

Wait, does yours seriously pan from left to right in torch mode?? That would be great but I think you misunderstood.

Here is a topic: https://forum.dji.com/thread-128524-1-1.html
2018-2-22
Use props
HollandJim
New

Netherlands

Ah, no - I misunderstood. My bad.

You can get pretty close though - about 30-degrees off torch mode, and it still pans but it's also easy to miss that angle.
2018-2-22
Use props
Pamela123
New

Philippines

Joystick not working in my osmo 2, autocalibration remains 0% for hours and yellow light blinking which tells there's something wrong. What to do?
2020-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules