Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
WIFI Extender charging
928 4 2015-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TomWolves
Second Officer
Flight distance : 110577 ft
United States

My Wi-Fi extender is at 70% should I charge it to 100% or will it be ok? Will it hurt the WIFI battery if I recharge it at 70%. Thank you for your input.
2015-5-1
Use props
Yug
Second Officer

Australia

Hello Tom

No problem with charging from that level. Some will say it is good to charge from different levels rather than the same all the time.

Yug
2015-5-1
Use props
JtrJr-Droner
Captain
Flight distance : 4341 ft
United States

Tom,

Personally, I always charge my Wifi extender to 100% before I fly. I may run through multiple batteries an want as much time as I can get out of the batteries. I don't believe it will hurt your extender. I've heard that the higher the charge on the extender, the better the performance and range capabilities.

Jerry
2015-5-1
Use props
TomWolves
Second Officer
Flight distance : 110577 ft
United States

ok !! Thank you very much, Guess I better get to charging.
2015-5-1
Use props
PanamonCreel
Second Officer

Mexico

No problem with partial charging. The LiPo battery the extender has is not sensitive to that.  Keeping a LiPo fully charged and not using it for extended periods of time however is detrimental to the overall life of the battery so best only to fully charge short before a flight. Furthermore the voltage from the battery to the transmitter is regulated therefore the range is not effected by partial charges.
2015-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules