Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
batteries and controller not charging
788 3 2018-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Waw
lvl.1
United States

Hello,

I have had my phantom 4 pro for six months and noted that none of my batteries or controller are charging.  Green light comes on but then starts flashing immediately on all four batteries and charger.   Has anyone had this issue before?  Is it just the charger and if it is, this seems a little odd.  Am I missing something?   

Waz
2018-2-17
Use props
BagoDJIoperator84
Captain
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
South Korea

leave it on the charger overnight and hopefully it charges
2018-2-18
Use props
Hellsgate
Captain
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

I very much doubt that it will be the batteries or the controller.
It most likely is a problem with the charger itself.
If your drone is only 6 months old then should still be covered under warranty, i suggest you contact dji support via there support page and organise a warranty repair.
You could also look at purchasing a backup charger many use multi port chargers that can charge multiple batteries including controller simultaneously.
2018-2-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Waz, please try to keep the RC or battery for half an hour and see if it could be charged. If the issue persists, please provide me a video of this case. And if there is one, please try another charger to test if it is the charger's issue. You can also contact our support for a further help. http://www.dji.com/support
2018-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules