Huawei P9lite and Mavic Air
4001 7 2018-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_99QgfABJhLkT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3304 ft
Malta

Hello, it seems I'm having trouble with the conncetivity when I make a wired connection with the devise.. I would still have control of the mavic movement but I am losing footage connection. On the other hand when I made a wireless connection it worked fine. Anyone knows why? Thanks
2018-2-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi. Thank you for sharing your experience with DJI. I'm sorry to hear that you are having footage connections issues with your Mavic Air. Upon checking your mobile device, it seems that it's not yet compatible with the Mavic Air app. What I strongly suggest please use our recommended mobile device posted on our web site.  https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads. Then let us know if you have encountered the same issue.
Compatible device.PNG
2018-2-18
Use props
LoSBoL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 666483 ft
Netherlands

I'm currently using a P10 with no problems at all, It would surprise me if the 9lite would give issues. It is good though to turn the phone to flight mode, and turn off both WIFI and Bluetooth. Also you could try to turn off videocaching to see if it makes a difference.
2018-2-18
Use props
djiuser_99QgfABJhLkT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3304 ft
Malta

Hi Guys, thanks for the help. It seems to be working fine now since I am putting it on airplane mode.
2018-2-18
Use props
Gala
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8035 ft

djiuser_99QgfABJhLkT Posted at 2018-2-18 09:51
Hi Guys, thanks for the help. It seems to be working fine now since I am putting it on airplane mode.

Is it the one with 3 GB RAM or with 2. I also have Huawei P9 lite and I was wondering if its ok to use it.
2018-5-19
Use props
Gala
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8035 ft

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-18 00:37
Hi. Thank you for sharing your experience with DJI. I'm sorry to hear that you are having footage connections issues with your Mavic Air. Upon checking your mobile device, it seems that it's not yet compatible with the Mavic Air app. What I strongly suggest please use our recommended mobile device posted on our web site.  https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads. Then let us know if you have encountered the same issue.

There are just a few models. Maybe meanwhile it was tested with other devices. Is there any updated list?
2018-5-19
Use props
Drumnseb
New
Flight distance : 1270 ft
Belgium

Same problem for me : losing  signal with my Mavic Air (+ Huawei P9 Lite in flight mode) and crash my drone into a tree, very high altitude… and not so far (+/- 200 meters from me and 30 meter high)

Don't know if the phone is the problem but now, I do not dare any more to make it fly with this phone…

And why can't we have the DJI GO4 in french for Android? It's just a stupid, why only on Apple product? Not cool.
2018-6-20
Use props
SimonP291
lvl.1

I have a P10 and I loose signal pretty often, the footage on my laptop is fine but the transmission is horrible. Does anyone know what I could do?
2018-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules