Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 3 4k dead gimbal?
460 3 2018-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yasin_durukan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 899 ft

Sweden

Hi, I am new to dji forum but I am desperate to fix my p3,4k. One day, I was getting redy for a flight but i had gotten the no image transmission problem. The gimbal would start up, do its beeping and then it would just shut down. I looked it up and this happened to people who eighter rebuild their gimbal or to people that updated their drone. The solution was to re install the software (and I could do that because the gimball could not read the sd card) or I think to replace the gimbal ribboncable. So i took the gimbal apart to see if ther was any hardware problem that i could solve, there wasnt. After i put the gimbal back toghether had I a broken drone and some screws that i dont know the place of. I dont wanna send the drone to DJI but will do it if it is the verry last solution. So please any ideas. ( I understand technology well so i can try your ideas)
2018-2-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Yasin, I'm sorry to read the post. It is not recommended to take apart at your end which may void the warranty. I'd suggest to start a case and send it in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support
2018-2-25
Use props
yasin_durukan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 899 ft

Sweden

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-25 19:25
Hi Yasin, I'm sorry to read the post. It is not recommended to take apart at your end which may void the warranty. I'd suggest to start a case and send it in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support

The warranty is already voided, btw its been over a year since i bought it and the previous owner had it for a few months.
2018-2-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

yasin_durukan Posted at 2018-2-26 04:11
The warranty is already voided, btw its been over a year since i bought it and the previous owner had it for a few months.

Thanks for the clarification. To ensure the flight safety, I'd insist on sending it in for inspection.
2018-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules