Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Whats in the box
710 9 2018-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bekaru Tree
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

Hi all - i got my mavic 11 months ago - i need to pack it back inot the box to be returned tomorrow - what goes in the box?
In the main box are 3 compartments. 1 is obviously the drone slot and the other obviously the RC position but what goes into the 3rd (smallest of 3) compartments?
Also - i bought the fly more combo - but surely no need to send that extra stuff back, right?
advise will be appreciated.

If its true that it hurts because it mattered, i guess it follows that my mavic matters a lot - missing it already - one last battery flight this afternoon.
2018-2-18
Use props
LoSBoL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 666483 ft
Netherlands

Like waving a good friend goodbye....

My Mavic Air came with a 'What's in the box' leaflet, looking on the DJI website downloads, the Mavic Pro has a leaflet aswell.
https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads
2018-2-18
Use props
Bekaru Tree
Second Officer
South Africa

I checked on google images - but just cant figure out what goes into the 3 rd slot in front of the RC
2018-2-18
Use props
LoSBoL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 666483 ft
Netherlands

Bekaru Tree Posted at 2018-2-18 03:31
I checked on google images - but just cant figure out what goes into the 3 rd slot in front of the RC

Maybe try to look up some 'unboxing' video's on YouTube?  Should be plenty going around.
2018-2-18
Use props
Bekaru Tree
Second Officer
South Africa

LoSBoL Posted at 2018-2-18 03:33
Maybe try to look up some 'unboxing' video's on YouTube?  Should be plenty going around.

thought i might get a quick reply here and save me plenty of video watching - eventually might have to though if i dont get an answer here
2018-2-18
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The little black card pack that holds the RC leads, USB cable etc.
2018-2-18
Use props
Bekaru Tree
Second Officer
South Africa

A CW Posted at 2018-2-18 04:24
The little black card pack that holds the RC leads, USB cable etc.

aah yes - thanks
2018-2-18
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Charger goes under the RC too. Why are you sending it back?
2018-2-18
Use props
Bekaru Tree
Second Officer
South Africa

A CW Posted at 2018-2-18 04:40
Charger goes under the RC too. Why are you sending it back?

from my very first flight over a boat race in Table Bay i got pixilation and image washout issues.
I totally assumed it was my fault due to something i might have been doing wrong.
My first crash 3 days later was because i flew into a tree but also because the screen pixilated out and then froze on a pic so i lost that perspective.
although the drone was in VLOS i could not work out its orientation. i moved the sticks to try determine orientation, there was a delay and nothing happened - i applied more stick and then all the commands kicked in and it flew into a tree.
In the esuing months since i have had it back i tried every recomenedation made on the forum by users and moderators - always assuming it must be something i am doing wrong i pressed on with trouble shooting  - sometimes it would become a bit better but never perfectly right - and then (randomly it seemed) it would become bad again.
i also laid a plenty extra mony buying first goggles then a new devise and even a new laptop to edit with - but since the screen always washes out i cannot compose anything - will post a video of todays flights 90% wash out.
so it ends as it started - such poor images in my screen, much of the time i am flying by the grace of gods. cant believe i survived a year of this.

2018-2-18
Use props
djiuser_bgPHqFVacCA3
lvl.1
United States

Be advised, you will need to send every single item that came in the box, back with the box during repairs.  The hardware of the device is very sensitive and may have been damaged somehow.  Please expect a 6 week resolution time after sending in your device.  Once your get the repaired or new device back be sure to take a video of un-packaging and inspect the elements of the device closely.  Be sure to test the device properly and be prepared to send the returned device back again and wait another 6 weeks as the people shipping the device may have unintentionally handled the package roughly.  While this may be no fault to DJI themselves, they also cannot guarantee the shippers are properly handling the device while in transit.  Please be patient and safe while flying.
2018-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules