Mavic pro landing time reach '0' altitude and starts flying again
943 10 2018-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans91c21c1d
lvl.2
Flight distance : 179970 ft
India

Hi am new to DJI and Drone, Recently purchsed my DJI Mavic pro.  Past 2 weeks no issues in flying but in last flight i flied around 40m and initiated RTH.  Drone returned properly to home position but during landing it came to zero altitude (almost landed) and again started flying.  In fraction of second mavic hit ground hard again and start flying again. Luckly managed situtation and stopped flight but got minor damage in mavic nose area.  All vision sensor working properly.  Did calibration before flight.. Everything seems normal..But problem. Kindly guide me in this.
2. Also in low level flight  (<1m) even with GPS mode mavic is not stable. It drifting slightly.  Is that normal or am facing this issue?

3. And mavic not returning where am started in RTH mode (Even home position got recorded before flight).  GPS got locked around 18 satillities.

Kindly support & guide me in all these problems.
2018-2-18
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
Flight distance : 816158 ft
United States

DJI strikes again
2018-2-18
Use props
fans91c21c1d
lvl.2
India

Ya in today flight also it repeats the same.. if nearing ground and again starts flying..
2018-2-18
Use props
dronybaloney
First Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Maybe calibrating imu and/or sensors?
2018-2-18
Use props
Ahmed Hussain
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1339761 ft
  • >>>
Kuwait

You have 2 problems, The firmware issue and the IMU needs to be calibrated.

Try refresh the firmware before making IMU calibration.
2018-2-18
Use props
Bob Brown
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

Roll back the FW and then Calibrate the IMU as others have suggested.
2018-2-18
Use props
fans91c21c1d
lvl.2
India

I did sensor and IMU calibration after first incident.. but same issue happened again.. also the firmware is updated to latest one.. any other point I missed or hav prob with mavic?
2018-2-18
Use props
Ahmed Hussain
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1339761 ft
  • >>>
Kuwait

fans91c21c1d Posted at 2018-2-18 18:40
I did sensor and IMU calibration after first incident.. but same issue happened again.. also the firmware is updated to latest one.. any other point I missed or hav prob with mavic?

The main problem is the latest firmware you upgraded and dji may fixed it days after, therefore, refresh it by connecting to assistant 2. Also all the batteries you have.

Or better downgrade to previous firmware.
2018-2-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I'm sorry to read your post. The performance might be affected by the hard landing. I'd suggest to send it in for full diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support Data analysis is recommended if the drone is still in warranty period.
2018-2-25
Use props
fans91c21c1d
lvl.2
India

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-25 20:32
I'm sorry to read your post. The performance might be affected by the hard landing. I'd suggest to send it in for full diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support Data analysis is recommended if the drone is still in warranty period.

Thanks for the suggestion, and i cant able to updated firmware using dji assitant2.  I can able to connect dji assistant but firmware is not recognzed by dji assistant 2.  Kindly support.

Also provide your feedback for the issues i have posted in another post
2018-3-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans91c21c1d Posted at 2018-3-5 22:10
Thanks for the suggestion, and i cant able to updated firmware using dji assitant2.  I can able to connect dji assistant but firmware is not recognzed by dji assistant 2.  Kindly support.

Also provide your feedback for the issues i have posted in another post

Please re-plug the cable or reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 to see whether there is any luck. If still not, please refer my previous suggestion for sending in and inspection.
2018-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules