Phantom 4 and DJI issues.
424 0 2018-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Adrianp1967
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Afternoon All,
I've had my P4 for over a year now. Previously a P3 and I have built a variety of DJI based multicopters. I therefore like to think I'm fairly savvy when it comes to coping with the odd problem that comes along.
So, firstly what is it with intelligent flight modes ? My main issue is that the follow me mode does not work. I know it's not just me that has the same problem. Having wasted 4 batteries trying to get the P4 to follow me I decided that I would enlist the help of a friend next time and just fly manually.
Secondly, despite another firmware update I continue to be warned of hight wind speed when there is NO wind.
Thirdly when are DJI going to sort out their support ? To be fair when I have had battery problems they have been dealt with very well. However, anything of a technical nature is often met with a complete lack of understanding. A couple of times after asking for help and not getting anything sensible or constructive I have gone away and persevered to find a solution myself.
I suppose this thread is a bit of a general moan so apologies to you all.
2018-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules