Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
GS PRO APP
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TCDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2710732 ft
Germany

Hey guys!  Does anybody used the GS Pro app?  Any info from anyone other than YouTube.
What about it DJI.  I am disappointed that every time someone has an issue that me (we) have to look on YouTube for solutions.
Any Comments????

Thanks
2018-2-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi There, We apologize for the inconvenience, can you please elaborate further what kind of issue you are encountering? Thank you!
2018-2-18
Use props
Launchpad McQuack
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26240 ft
Norway

I'm using it a lot, and I would like DJI to continue uppdateing and expand the platform. It's superb for mapping, but have a couple of feature problems (for example the limit of 99 waypoints when "Hover when capture" mode is used.
2018-2-19
Use props
TCDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2710732 ft
Germany

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-18 23:45
Hi There, We apologize for the inconvenience, can you please elaborate further what kind of issue you are encountering? Thank you!

Yes thank you DJI Thor.  Does DJI have a tutorial on the GS app?
Really I’m just getting started on the Ground Station app and was hoping to get some pointers on using the app.  I apologize for not doing enough research before asking for help.   From what I’ve read on YouTube there seems to be several issues regarding the functionality of the app.  Thanks for the help.

2018-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules