DJI should IPO!
2299 4 2015-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shep941
lvl.2

United States

Would love to buy some stock in DJI but they don't seem to be traded publicly. I do own some in companies whose products DJI uses. So far AMBA has been nice to me... any other DJI flyers that are stock traders and have any drone stock ideas?
2015-5-1
Use props
trsmith18
lvl.2

United States

im tagging along of this
2015-5-1
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

DJI is a privately owned company, there are no shares to trade.
2015-5-1
Use props
droneflyers.com
Second Officer
Flight distance : 60709 ft
  • >>>
United States

They are reportedly shopping around at a 10 billion dollar value in Silicon Valley.
In many cases, these are a prelude to an eventual IPO.

If and when DJI goes public it will likely be at a 40+ billion dollar value. Maybe more.
2015-5-1
Use props
shep941
lvl.2

United States

johnwarr@live.c Posted at 2015-5-2 06:59
DJI is a privately owned company, there are no shares to trade.

That is why I suggested they IPO.....  the topic presupposes that they are privately owned.
Also from my research they did around 500 million last year and are expected to do twice as much this year. Unfortunately they are in an untested industry that has all kinds of potential obstacles so to value their IPO at 40X projected highested yearly sales is a little aggressive...

If I was DJI I would be buying Amazon a very nice dinner though.... they are about to be the biggest financial driver of the drone industry and DJIs ability to branch from photography to multi-purpose or even single purpose "delivery" drones might make a big difference in their future market cap.

2015-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules