Anybody having issues on go4 showing log in as p4 instead of mavic??
800 7 2018-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GroTToFlyeR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1148937 ft
United States

Hi all . it been a few days since i been up on forum so i appoligize if this thread exsist but i couldnt find anything on it. thanks in advance for any help. Here is my issue. i have not had chance to fly for a bit and went to yesterday. i was using my android which has 22 gb still available and never had any issues flying. i also have i pad i fly on with 11.2 update with no issues . i plugged in my phone and remote. turned on ac. go4 popped up and showed green button that im rc connected . i went to enter device and click in to get up and running. when in flight part of app i have blank screen and in top left where it would show gps ready in green it said dissconnected in red. i thought maybe it was my cable so i tried a few and still gave me same issue. i switched over to my ipad and all showed up how it is supposed to. i flew great with no issues... this am i tried again connecting phone again and realised that go4 was opening up and connecting but showing that i am connected as a phanton4 instead of mavic pro. i tried manuelly swithching to mavic on drop down before i connected everything but it would still auto change over back to p4?? i uninstalled app data and all then reinstalled . same issue keeps happaning . i tried this a few times then gave up lol. i dont mind using my pad and happy i can fly with that but sometimes it nice to use phone and not bring pad . Anyway any one else having this wierd glitch? any advice out there from fellow piolits ?  i dont want to mess with anything in assitant and ruin my flying capibilites with the pad if phone not working. i have my go 4 app on phone is 4.2.6 on my pad its 4.2.6 as well..   any help or input greatly appriecated ! thanks again and happy safe flying everyone!!
2018-2-19
Use props
GroTToFlyeR
Second Officer
United States

Any body ? .?
2018-2-19
Use props
Bekaru Tree
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

i had a little bit a similar issue lately. it only happened once a few days ago and not quite as in depth as your situation, i think it went to the mavic air - i tried the drop down but that did not work - i checked my cable to see it was plugged in properly but then decided to switch all off and reconnect all again - then it worked and did not happen again.
2018-2-19
Use props
GroTToFlyeR
Second Officer
United States

Bekaru Tree Posted at 2018-2-19 13:41
i had a little bit a similar issue lately. it only happened once a few days ago and not quite as in depth as your situation, i think it went to the mavic air - i tried the drop down but that did not work - i checked my cable to see it was plugged in properly but then decided to switch all off and reconnect all again - then it worked and did not happen again.

Hey Bekaru Tree . Thanks for the input. Glad you replied . Glad yours worked out . I  hoping mine will eventually work too. I can fly on my pad so it’s all good lol. Just was wired when it happened. . Figure it’ will fix it self eventually just didn’t know if anyone else had same issue. Hope all is well and thanks again for feedback. Happy safe flying!,,
2018-2-19
Use props
GroTToFlyeR
Second Officer
United States

Bekaru Tree Posted at 2018-2-19 13:41
i had a little bit a similar issue lately. it only happened once a few days ago and not quite as in depth as your situation, i think it went to the mavic air - i tried the drop down but that did not work - i checked my cable to see it was plugged in properly but then decided to switch all off and reconnect all again - then it worked and did not happen again.

Hey Bekaru Tree . Thanks for the input. Glad you replied . Glad yours worked out . I  hoping mine will eventually work too. I can fly on my pad so it’s all good lol. Just was wired when it happened. . Figure it’ will fix it self eventually just didn’t know if anyone else had same issue. Hope all is well and thanks again for feedback. Happy safe flying!,,
2018-2-19
Use props
GroTToFlyeR
Second Officer
United States

I guess nobody else having this issue?
2018-2-21
Use props
djiuser_bgPHqFVacCA3
lvl.1
United States

From this thread shown here
https://forum.dji.com/thread-45147-1-1.html

User: Anton_Zda
Reported the solution to be here

Thanks for the feedback, guys! The problem for me was that after the app detected my drone (it detected the P3 Professional instead of the Advanced model), I was no longer able to swipe through different models within the app. The app basically locked onto the incorrect model and wouldn't let me adjust it after that point.

I was able to choose the "Camera" option as if I was about to connect to the drone, but the app would not fully connect (no data for the drone was displayed and the camera view was not present). After many hours of troubleshooting (including following the steps above), the solution was:

1. Open the DJI GO app.
2. After the app detects the drone (which was the wrong model in this case), choose the "Camera" option to try to connect to the bird. The app opened the flight mode view but again, no drone data was visible which means that the app was not fully connected to the drone.
3. Once the app opened the flight mode view, I went into the settings and under the controller tab, I found the option to "Link your controller".

After I chose this option, the problem was solved. The app started detecting the correct drone model and the app started displaying the drone data in the main flight mode view.

Hope this helps you out buddy!

2018-2-21
Use props
GroTToFlyeR
Second Officer
United States

djiuser_bgPHqFVacCA3 Posted at 2018-2-21 13:40
From this thread shown here
https://forum.dji.com/thread-45147-1-1.html

Hi Thanks for your Input ! I tried much of what you said originally. I decided to take my phone case apart and discovered my SIM card pop out a hair maybe on a phone drop lol. All up and running now !! Happy safe flying !
2018-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules