Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Trick to see the flight records on device?
3230 13 2018-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
george_007
lvl.4
Flight distance : 183045 ft
Sweden

Hi team!

I searched the forum but did not find any good threads on this topic.

I have a P4 and use an IPad Air 2 with that and I have a Mavic Pro and I use an Androind Phone with that.
I run DJI GO 3 on the IPad and DJI GO 4 on the Android Phone.

I noticed today that I could not see any flight records past 16th of August 2017 on my Ipad for the Phantom 4.
At the same time I could see all flight records for the P4 on my Andoid phone  up to 17th of December.

I made a flight this weekend but the flight record for that flight does not appear on any of the two devices.

I could not find any flight logs on the P4's memory card but then again I was not sure what to look for.
I found a folder named LOG but that one was empty.

Any ideas on how I can find the flight records?

Best Regards
Georg
2018-2-19
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

you must refresh from the app

2018-2-19
Use props
george_007
lvl.4
Sweden

I've done that sync many times but I believe that only syncs between "the cloud" and the device (in my case the Ipad Air 2).
It seems in my case the flight record is not logged on the device during the flight.

So my problem is the sync between the P4 and the Ipad Air 2.

Or am I missing something?
2018-2-19
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Spain

strange things hhappens ...
2018-2-19
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Spain

have you tried reinstall the app ? a clean reinstall?
2018-2-19
Use props
george_007
lvl.4
Sweden

No. No minor problem is worth the risk of upgrading a DJI product. :-)
2018-2-19
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

george_007 Posted at 2018-2-19 13:26
No. No minor problem is worth the risk of upgrading a DJI product. :-)

You should be able to find the flight records on the iPad using iTunes, that at least would show whether they were logged or not. The process would be similar to that described in Phantom Help file upload (without uploading them :-) ).

This is an extract from Phantomhelp Website
2018-2-20
Use props
george_007
lvl.4
Sweden

I have the low resolution photos and movies on the iPad so some transfer is going on between the P4 and the iPad.
2018-2-20
Use props
george_007
lvl.4
Sweden

I will check out the help file. :-)
2018-2-20
Use props
george_007
lvl.4
Sweden

Today I took my P4 for a flight and after I checked the local flight records in the Ipad. The flight was there and I could replay it. All was well.
Then I pressed sync and after the sync the flight record of today's flight was gone on the Ipad. What's up with that?

Is the log of flight records stored in "the cloud" overwriting my local flight records?
Should it not be the other way around? Flight records are created locally and should update the cloud.

2018-5-4
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

PM one of the admins and point them to this thread, lot of issues with this system, i also once noticed some old records vanish from the list in front of my eyes while doing a refresh.
Elektra managed to initiate some work behind the scenes and it got solved for me back then, now again i miss at least 10 old flights on the list, i have no trust in those DJI systems ...
2018-5-4
Use props
ThorPapa
lvl.3
Flight distance : 543563 ft
South Korea

I have same problem. I could NOT get the filght records in P4P+, which has its own pad, into my ipad mini4 for inspire 2.
As others did, I synchronized the records from both control App many times and log out and re-run App, all was useless.
What is the problem?

How can I see the P4P+ flight record in the ipad mini 4?
2018-9-4
Use props
ThorPapa
lvl.3
Flight distance : 543563 ft
South Korea

Mine was fine after the GO4 and FW update of the P4P+ RC.
2018-9-5
Use props
mic75
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3799423 ft
Australia

Install the DJI Go4 app on your iPad then take your P4 for a flight and see if that works, also try backing up your iPad and do a full re-install of the iOS and restore from the backup, as good as devices are these days they still like a refresh from time to time, call it maintenance it usually fixes a lot of things.
It probably would be better to run the same app across all platforms.
2018-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules