Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
3 Phantoms Later and DJI still can't get their act together
1514 14 2015-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ronnydsosa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21624 ft
United States

You think they would learn by now but nooooo its always something every time they launch a new product... Their Custumer Service isn't getting any better either...
2015-5-1
Use props
Cjfguard
lvl.1

United States

Waaaaaaaaaaa
2015-5-1
Use props
Michael Starley
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2812 ft
United States

Cifgaurd.As we spoke before...this is your first dji product and how long have you had it?Have you dealt with customer service yet?Are you the owner of an expensive product that you cannot use because the manufacturer did not make sure that repair parts would be available?Have you spent upwards of $4.000.0  only to see your money crash into a tree due to no fault of your own?Have you sent your $4.000.00 that is supposed to be in the air off for repair for 4 weeks?Have you sent your $4.000.00 off for 4 weeks only to have it returned unrepaired?There are adults on this forum who have experienced this and many more issues.Yeah I don't like whining either.having said that there are a lot of adults on here that have a reasonable complaint.You soon will be one of them.Wait until that unproven battery cooks your esc's at the first prop stop.That will not be the problem.Electronics are not perfect.I appreciate your enthusiasim.We have all felt this...Product is cool as hell...In case your wondering...I am going to let you find where the problem lies...You will understand soon enough...When you post about it...I will be here..And you will appreciate the fact that other people have stepped up and taken crap from others that do not have a clue.Some of these whiners you are being flip about are actually making a positive change..All be it slowly...Positive change.Hopefully the situation will be resolved by the time you have to deal with after sales staff...But...who knows...maybe you own the 1 dji product that never needs repair.
2015-5-1
Use props
droneflyers.com
lvl.4
Flight distance : 60709 ft
  • >>>
United States

Based on this and other threads, I can only think DJI must be coercing you guys to both buy their products and then to post here.
If you don't think the total value is there - well, why not go away? I can't imagine anyone gains happiness by complaining over and over again. I think DJI got the message...one or ten more complaints isn't going to make them able to hire people quicker.
2015-5-1
Use props
Boogieman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5611893 ft
  • >>>
United States

So you say after 3 products failure?  Do you actually own any of these "PRODUCTS"?
2015-5-1
Use props
droneflyers.com
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Boogieman Posted at 2015-5-2 08:03
So you say after 3 products failure?  Do you actually own any of these "PRODUCTS"?

Got a P1 - had it 1 1/2 years with no problem.
Have a P2V+ - runs like clockwork.
Have a P3 in the box sitting here. I'll get it flying as soon as I have some time to read the manual and also to stop having fun with my P1 and P2.

But I'm glad you informed me that they don't work and are failures. I wouldn't have known!
2015-5-1
Use props
Michael Starley
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2812 ft
United States

Take your own advice.If you don't like what you are getting here...Leave....Seriously...Leave...If you cannot relate to any of the issues other members are having,.. why are you reading these posts?Glad to hear your equipment works well..So does mine..That does not balance out the bad decisions made by a growing company.Business boils down to customer satisfaction...Wanna make a wager on how long it will be before this company does a public survey on that topic?Product failure is a mere fraction of the problem.People can forgive imperfection..they will not tolerate being treated like a financial resource for a growing company.At this time...that is what is happening..DJI will get a handle on it..In the meantime, pissed off people are going to be on this forum..If you don't like it....Leave....Please..or....be a little more compassionate...After all..You are the one who turned on your computer.Chill
2015-5-1
Use props
Boogieman
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

droneflyers.com Posted at 2015-5-2 08:17
Have a P3 in the ...

Sorry if you thought i was posting to you meant topic starter!
2015-5-1
Use props
Boogieman
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

droneflyers.com Posted at 2015-5-2 08:17
Have a P3 in the ...

I have P1, P2 P3 F350 F450 F550 and Inspire 1 totally happy.
2015-5-1
Use props
ronnydsosa
lvl.4
United States

Boogieman Posted at 2015-5-2 08:03

Own plenty of DJI Products  from the P1 to the Inspire 1 and now a P3P while im perfectly happy with my drones im not gonna sit and pretend that DJI isn't screwing up or better yet pretend DJI customer service is top notch when thats not the case... Now if you don't wanna see people saying what they want to say.. Simple do not read these threads and keep it moving.....
2015-5-1
Use props
Jerdel
lvl.2

United States

lol so since the phantom 1 was such a failure, they made the phantom 2, then when that failed , they made the phantom 3 and its failing?  Man I wish I had a company that could fail as much as DJI.  Id be rich....
2015-5-1
Use props
ronnydsosa
lvl.4
United States

Michael Starley Posted at 2015-5-2 08:41
Take your own advice.If you don't like what you are getting here...Leave....Seriously...Leave...If y ...

LOL do not waste your time replying to droneflyers. He always preaching that same garbage...
2015-5-1
Use props
droneflyers.com
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

ronnydsosa@gmai Posted at 2015-5-2 10:37
LOL do not waste your time replying to droneflyers. He always preaching that same garbage...

Yeah , if only I crashed and burned all my quads like you I could spend my time complaining and wasting everyones time with my sad stories......

I did put two WL Toys 262s complete with Mobius up in the trees forever - and Hubsan in the bay. Do you want to hear about those?
2015-5-1
Use props
ronnydsosa
lvl.4
United States

Jerdel Posted at 2015-5-2 10:34
lol so since the phantom 1 was such a failure, they made the phantom 2, then when that failed , they ...

Go ahead... It doesn't take much to do what DJI is doing.. They proven that with lil  or no customer service at all that you can become and multimilion dollar company... As long as there are suckers out there lol..
2015-5-1
Use props
ronnydsosa
lvl.4
United States

droneflyers.com Posted at 2015-5-2 10:41
Yeah , if only I crashed and burned all my quads like you I could spend my time complaining and wa ...

Do you even own a quad lol...
2015-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules