Follow Me Still Not Working
1390 12 2018-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
grubburgT
lvl.2
United States

All the intelligent modes are working, except the only one i anticipate using: follow me.

Brand new Mavic Pro.

Phone: I've tried both galaxy s4 and galaxy s5.
Phone GPS: I've tried location on "GPS Only" and "high accuracy."
Mode: i've tried in sport mode and non-sport mode.
Drone Setting: I've tried with the switch by the MicroSD on wifi and on Rc.
Updates: I've updated all firmware.
App: Go4, all updated.

I've tried everything.  It says "weak GPS, try in P mode."  I know the  GPS isn't weak because it can tell me exactly how far the drone is from  me down to exact feet.  

I have some pics i'm going to try to upload here...

2018-2-19
Use props
Simmo1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1624 ft
Australia

Are you in Sports mode on the side of the remote?????
2018-2-19
Use props
grubburgT
lvl.2
United States

I've tried both.
2018-2-19
Use props
grubburgT
lvl.2
United States

I.e. spirt and non-sport
2018-2-19
Use props
djiuser_BJ8iHkelhMmI
lvl.1

Norway

grubburgT Posted at 2018-2-19 23:10
I.e. spirt and non-sport

Hello, i have tried to set my phone on gps only and on high accuracy (using gps and wifi bluetooth etc) i have a good reception of sattelites (blue message) altitude above 10 meters, everything seems ok but when i press apply it will not go to FM mode just goes to GPS ( i have multipel flight modes enabled). I have tried with different mobile devices (Huawei) etc and always the same problem Mavic pro just hoovers in place and will not enter FM mode. Solution? Please. I am primarely using Motorola G5 plus and no dice.
If anyone have got the follow me working on mavic pro, please post here what mobile device you have it working with. That would help me alot . Not talking about tracking modes, but the gps based follow me mode (FM)
2018-3-5
Use props
Jos A
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

Your WIFI and BLUETOOTH is off?And which version of app? I have tested on 4.1.22 and it works.
sAMSUNG a5(2017) firmware 1.04.0100
2018-3-5
Use props
djiuser_BJ8iHkelhMmI
lvl.1

Norway

Jos A Posted at 2018-3-5 03:42
Your WIFI and BLUETOOTH is off?And which version of app? I have tested on 4.1.22 and it works.
sAMSUNG a5(2017) firmware 1.04.0100

My wifi and BLUETOOTH are off the phone is set to GPS this device only. (i have tried other settings with wifi and bluetooth on to assist gps) always with same result follow me not working the mavic stays put just hovering and refuses to enter FM mode after clicking on blue apply button. I have the resent version of DJI GO 4 app (downloaded 14 days ago) and the resent update on mavic pro firmware (no alerts in GO 4 app, just telling me i have the resent firmware). I am using a Motorola 5g plus and have also tried my sons Huawai phone , but nothing gets the mavic to enter follow me mode. The app is showing great gps coveridge and all is ok and blue, however when i apply the blue apply "button" in app nothing happens? So for you and your Samsung a 5 (2017) phone the Mavic pro works in follow me mode? Any other devices that  make follow me mode on mavic work? Please anyone? I am looking for a cheap tablet etc too buy so I can use the follow me mode. Or is there another solution to this problem? Maybe external gps bluetooth transmitter? I would prefer to have my Motorola g5 plus to work with the mavic though.
2018-3-5
Use props
Jos A
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

Yes it worked on my samsung galaxy A5 android 7 , 3 mb ram but NOT on my asus tab K007. (2 mb ram android 4.4) same app version.
2018-3-5
Use props
Jeff7577
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1916821 ft
United States

Try turning on developer mode and usb debugging
2018-3-5
Use props
djiuser_BJ8iHkelhMmI
lvl.1

Norway

Jeff7577 Posted at 2018-3-5 05:33
Try turning on developer mode and usb debugging

I have developer mode turned on, but not usb debugging on ( this is under Demo-modus)? I will try with usb debugging on and let you know the result as soon as the wheater will be flyable again.
2018-3-5
Use props
grubburgT
lvl.2
United States

I sent it to DJI and they replaced the "ESC Board."  I'll try it again this week...
2018-3-5
Use props
djiuser_BJ8iHkelhMmI
lvl.1

Norway

grubburgT Posted at 2018-3-5 08:56
I sent it to DJI and they replaced the "ESC Board."  I'll try it again this week...

When you try again this week, please let me know if replacing esc board fixed it.
2018-3-5
Use props
grubburgT
lvl.2
United States

10-4 buddy
2018-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules