Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Osmo Mobile 2 - Compatibility
5173 5 2018-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc32af103
lvl.1
Flight distance : 64446 ft
United Kingdom

Hey Guys,

So I purchased the DJI Osmo Mobile 2 for my iPhone 7 Plus :-) Turns out that it is not compatible regardless of what the manufacturer states. OIS is still a problem.

I don't care to get involved with arguing about the technical details as I have read a few threads about the Osmo 1 and I think it is just that phones which have mechanical OIS which cannot be disabled at the hardware level are plain and simply unable to perform as expected, most likely with any gimbal.

I do think all gimbal manufacturers should place a warning that devices with OIS will show erratic behavior and are not truly compatible.

ANYWAYS! On to the resolution.... I think that the only true way of resolving this is to purchase a phone which DOES NOT have OIS and is tried and tested by the DJI Community as working as the product was advertised, has anybody had any experience with any phone which would create results as advertised?

2018-2-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Use the native camera app.
That worked for me.
2018-2-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Or buy the iPhone SE. That works great too!
2018-2-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

And here is another example.

2018-2-20
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, there. We would recommend users walk slowly and hold your osmo stably with Ninja steps to reduce the problem. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-2-20
Use props
djiuser_vjHRt23gYFtp
New

Finland

Are there other fone apps that i could use insted of the Osmos own app?
2019-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules