Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO, OSMO mobile 2, iPhone X, Bluetooth connection issue
15200 13 2018-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb14219c5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49436 ft
Hong Kong

Hello,

Just got the new OSMO mobile 2, « using » it with an iPhone X, followed all steps to activate and connect Bluetooth
Bluetooth connection seems to be working fine as i can activate things on the iPhone by pressing buttons on the osmo, but the DJI GO is saying « turn on Bluetooth on your mobile device »
DJI GO recognized the connection only twice in the 10 times i tried to use it
Doed anyone facing the same issue?

Thanks !
2018-2-20
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, there. Please ensure that you have the right process of mounting the gimbal. I would recommend you turn off bluetooth of other devices when you build the connection.
2018-2-24
Use props
fansb14219c5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49436 ft
Hong Kong

Hi DJI Elektra, it’s seems to be an issue with the iPhone X on OS version released before 11.2.6
2018-2-24
Use props
fans5d46dec2
New
Flight distance : 137881 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

I am using iphone x ver 11.3 and just yesterday I bought dji osmo mobile 2 and it turns out I get problem can not connect to the internet, while in bluetooth already connected, while i try on samsung s9 + no problem,
can anyone help me ??
2018-4-4
Use props
fans5d46dec2
New
Flight distance : 137881 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

I use iphone x ver 11.3 and just yesterday I bought dji osmo mobile 2 and it turns out i get problem can not connect to dji go while in bluetooth already connected, whereas i try on samsung s9 + no problem,
can anyone help me
2018-4-4
Use props
Risharde
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2881 ft
Trinidad and Tobago

Don't have an iphone but I discovered on the android side that it doesn't like when you pair directly from the OS. Just a suggestion, have you tried to pair from within the actual DJI GO app? I'm hoping that would solve your issue. Also, just in case, make sure you don't have any other devices that is auto connecting via bluetooth. For example, I had 2 phones set up to connect to the osmo and one was 'grabbing' it whilst the other phone's symptom was not being able to detect and / or connect. Good luck!

Hi guys, check out this Youtube video I made with instructions on how to successfully pair, make sure you follow it EXACTLY... I was having issues pairing with Android and figured it out after 2 days of trial and error!

Hope this helps someone out there!
2018-5-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans5d46dec2 Posted at 2018-4-4 21:07
I use iphone x ver 11.3 and just yesterday I bought dji osmo mobile 2 and it turns out i get problem can not connect to dji go while in bluetooth already connected, whereas i try on samsung s9 + no problem,
can anyone help me

When you connect to Osmo Mobile 2, please make sure no other Bluetooth is turned on, then connect to Osmo Mobile 2 via DJI Go APP.
2018-5-22
Use props
carlit0x
New
Flight distance : 253 ft
Spain

same here started happening with that last update online work sometimes when i delete the app and re install
2018-5-27
Use props
Davejmedia
lvl.2
Flight distance : 329140 ft
United States

This video resolve DJI Osmo Mobile 2 failing to Pair or Connect. If DJI Osmo Mobile 2 was ever connected to another phone it may fail to Pair or Connect with a new iPhone or Android Phone. For example, if someone returned their Osmo Mobile 2 and you purchased an open box or used, it may not pair and fail to connect. This could also occur if you paired and connected your phone and then wiped or updated your iPhone or Android phone.
2018-8-16
Use props
djiuser_zvsgZKxXu8AY
New

South Africa

Hi guy's
I've a LG X Cam Android. Followed your instructions to the "T" but Bluetooth connects for 1 second then disconnects itself then repeats this connect/disconnect. So does not remain connected... Can't seem to find the problem? I've version 6.0
Any suggestions will be welcomed.
2018-9-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_zvsgZKxXu8AY Posted at 2018-9-6 02:46
Hi guy's
I've a LG X Cam Android. Followed your instructions to the "T" but Bluetooth connects for 1 second then disconnects itself then repeats this connect/disconnect. So does not remain connected... Can't seem to find the problem? I've version 6.0
Any suggestions will be welcomed.

Hello there! Try to forgot the Bluetooth Network of the Osmo Mobile 2 and then reconnect manually through your phone's settings.
2018-9-9
Use props
Rrswartz
lvl.1
United States

Mine stopped connecting. Here is the clunky workaround that works consistently for me -Samsung S8+.
With the osmo powered up and the app trying to connect, it does not show up in the device list. Power the osmo down. Now, press the osmo Power button briefly (as it checking the battery level). After a few times, while the app is still refreshing and looking for devices, it shows up in the device list. Quickly click on connect next to the osmo device and then power up the osmo. Back in business!
2018-9-30
Use props
fans7ed8cdf9
New

Australia

I had this exact problem. Move the phone and Osmo away from your house and try it. Do not bring any other devices with you! They are the problem.

Write back here if it worked for you please.
2021-2-5
Use props
Vzgary1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1132185 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes, I have! What is the fix?
2021-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now