Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
PLEASE HELP! Max Distance reach!
973 5 2018-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SAFAERIALS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 93146 ft
Dominican Republic

Hello!

I having this problem still without figuring out how to solve it.

I try to fly the inspire one and can get it to fly for more than 30 meters away.

I have try to quit the app and reopened it and nothing. I have the max distance set to 1000meters.

Have any boday had this problem?

Can anyone help,?

Need to make some pcitures and can't get it done
2018-2-20
Use props
TruGreen
Captain
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

you need to log into the app with the same username and password you use here. also turn off the max limit distance.
2018-2-20
Use props
SAFAERIALS
Second Officer
Dominican Republic

TruGreen Posted at 2018-2-20 06:32
you need to log into the app with the same username and password you use here. also turn off the max limit distance.

I'm logged in with the same username and pass. And I haved try turning of the max distance, with no luck
2018-2-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi SAFAERIALS, please make sure to update the app on either the playstore or appstore. You may also try re-installing the app after backing-up your files & syncing your flight records as re-installing the app will lose your cache files. Make sure that the Inspire 1's firmware is updated to the latest one. You may also check this link ---> https://www.dji.com/newsroom/new ... nd-firmware-updates
2018-2-20
Use props
SAFAERIALS
Second Officer
Dominican Republic

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-2-20 13:38
Hi SAFAERIALS, please make sure to update the app on either the playstore or appstore. You may also try re-installing the app after backing-up your files & syncing your flight records as re-installing the app will lose your cache files. Make sure that the Inspire 1's firmware is updated to the latest one. You may also check this link ---> https://www.dji.com/newsroom/news/dji-updates-process-for-activating-software-and-firmware-updates

Thanks! Finally it worked!
2018-2-22
Use props
fansc8abce9d
New
Flight distance : 96463 ft
United States

start remote, power on drone ,start app, connect remote to iPad last....that worked for me...same issue
2018-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules