Mobilesignal disturbs the audio
558 3 2018-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DitteBirkebaek
New

Denmark

Hi,

When I am filming with my DJI OSMO with my Iphone 6s, the "signal-sound" from my phone gets recorded like it stutters... It disturbs and sometimes destroys the audio...

I cannot set the phone on flymode, because I need to switch the OSMO-wifi on, so what to do? What do you do, when you're filming with the phone? (I use an external OSMO Mircrophone btw)

And if you know.. How do I erase the stutter-sound from my videos..

Thanks in advance.
2018-2-20
Use props
StanfordWebbie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

I use an iPhone 8+ with my Osmo Mobile.  So, which Osmo model are you using?  What exactly is a "signal -sound"?  Have you tried a different mobile device with your Osmo to isolate whether it's the phone or the Osmo?
2018-2-20
Use props
DitteBirkebaek
New

Denmark

I'm using Osmo mobile 1.
It's difficult to explain the sound, but it's the same "stuttering/lag/crackling-sound" like when a phone gets a sms and it's close to a speaker....  Like the signal from the phone distrubs the tecnology..
Yes, I have tried another device, the phone affects the sound on the OSMO no matter what... It does't happen if I'm just filming with the phone alone though, but I love the possibilities with the Osmo.
2018-2-20
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

DitteBirkebaek Posted at 2018-2-20 13:30
I'm using Osmo mobile 1.
It's difficult to explain the sound, but it's the same "stuttering/lag/crackling-sound" like when a phone gets a sms and it's close to a speaker....  Like the signal from the phone distrubs the tecnology..
Yes, I have tried another device, the phone affects the sound on the OSMO no matter what... It does't happen if I'm just filming with the phone alone though, but I love the possibilities with the Osmo.

Please provide us a video with the sound. What is the firmware of your osmo? Please tell me the version of your app.
2018-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules