DJI OSMO PLUS Should i upgrade to 1.6.0.1
910 7 2018-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mbech
New

Denmark

Just got a Dji Osmo Plus it works but i'm wondering if i should firmware upgrade it to 1.6.0.1 currently it runs 1.4 I'm asking cause i can see many people have issues with version 1.6.0.1 i would not be able to downgrade. Please advise.   
2018-2-20
Use props
FarmerMac
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1215079 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

I would like to know that to, because I get my Osmo+ tomorrow
2018-2-20
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, there. I would recommend you update to the latest firmware and you can inform us the problem with the new one. We will help users deal with them. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-2-23
Use props
FarmerMac
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1215079 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-23 01:55
Hi, there. I would recommend you update to the latest firmware and you can inform us the problem with the new one. We will help users deal with them. Thanks for your understanding.

Well. I desided to go with the version 1.6.0.1 (It does not fall down from the sky like a
drone with bad firmware )
Until now I did not encounter any issues except I think it's a bit
to difficult to keep focus sharp.
Maybe it's because I need to learn how to use the Osmo+ or maybe
its a tweak there need to be done in the next firmware? Who knows.
Overall I'm satisfied with the 1.6.0.1 version (Have nothing to compare to)
2018-2-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

FarmerMac Posted at 2018-2-27 23:18
Well. I desided to go with the version 1.6.0.1 (It does not fall down from the sky like a
drone with bad firmware  )
Until now I did not encounter any issues except I think it's a bit

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, if the focus issue keeps occuring, please try to calibrate lens in Camera Settings.
2018-2-28
Use props
LFERRO
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-28 06:23
Thanks for sharing your experience with us, if the focus issue keeps occuring, please try to calibrate lens in Camera Settings.

How can the lens be calibrate? Is there any step by step you could share? Thanks!
2018-3-8
Use props
LFERRO
lvl.1
Brazil

LFERRO Posted at 2018-3-8 11:17
How can the lens be calibrate? Is there any step by step you could share? Thanks!

Never mind, just updated the firmware and could calibrate the lens by going to the camera settings.
2018-3-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

LFERRO Posted at 2018-3-8 11:17

Please make sure the firmware and APP are the latest versions, then refer to the link below to calibrate the lens: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pyty5t ... on%20Guide.pdf?dl=0
2018-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules