Main controller data error
1511 8 2018-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0e6604ce
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi

Only had my Mavic Air a few days on my 3rd flight it was returning home when I was getting close to my house, as it was around 4 feet in the air still descending the props touch the plastic down pipe off my guttering so I got a hold of my Mavic Air and switched it off.
Now it won’t fly and it’s saying Main Controller Error.
IMU error press calibrate then it has.
ACC1 data error
ACC2 data error
Go to press calibrate IMU
Start screen comes on with start wrote on blue but when I press it nothing happens, doesn’t go to another screen nothing.
This drone didn’t crash to the floor just a light scratch from the props.

Regards Steve
2018-2-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Sorry to hear about what happened to your unit. We best recommend to send in the unit so our engineers may look into it as we might not be sure on the extent of damages incurred to the unit due to the incident you mentioned.
2018-2-20
Use props
fans0e6604ce
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-2-20 12:56
Hi. Sorry to hear about what happened to your unit. We best recommend to send in the unit so our engineers may look into it as we might not be sure on the extent of damages incurred to the unit due to the incident you mentioned.

Hi

There shouldn’t be any damage because it was a very gentle bounce, the should stand up to this.
As I’m in the uk where would I need to send it.
2018-2-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans0e6604ce Posted at 2018-2-20 13:00
Hi

There shouldn’t be any damage because it was a very gentle bounce, the should stand up to this.

Please fill in some info on the online repair link of our official web, when the case number creates, the tracking number should be generated. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
We will do our best to help this out. Thank you.
2018-2-22
Use props
fans0e6604ce
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-22 03:53
Please fill in some info on the online repair link of our official web, when the case number creates, the tracking number should be generated. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
We will do our best to help this out. Thank you.

Thank you, I contacted where I bought it from and they told me to do this so its now on its way to DJI NETHERLANDS.
2018-2-22
Use props
fans0e6604ce
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thank you for that information, I contacted my seller and they told me to send it back to DJI for repair so it’s now on it’s way back to DJI in the Netherlands for repair.
2018-2-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans0e6604ce Posted at 2018-2-22 04:10
Thank you for that information, I contacted my seller and they told me to send it back to DJI for repair so it’s now on it’s way back to DJI in the Netherlands for repair.

Then hope you can receive the drone back soon. Please feel free to let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.
2018-2-23
Use props
fans51be7fa5
lvl.1
Argentina

Sorry do you have any news?I Have the same problem but im in argentina and cant send to dji.ThankYou.
2018-2-27
Use props
fans0e6604ce
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi
Sorry I’ve not had an update off dji yet, will let you now as soon as I hear.
2018-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules