Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
WELL that was interesting....
702 3 2018-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andie_the_Lab
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1015397 ft
  • >>>
United States

So got my P4P+ Obsidian!!  I was initially super excited because i've felt it to be very cumbersome to have to give up the phone.

Off the bat, the Crystal Sky display was unresponsive to touch interface - although the button up top would allow me to reboot. That was a let down.

and THEN - because there was no cellular activity, the drone would block out my WiFi signal and I couldn't update through the controller. I ended up having to connect to the DJI assistant 2. However, it still won't send location updates for me.

I also am having intermittent issues where the GPS signal keeps on cutting out (this was in an open field) - and it would scarily switch to ATTI mode.

Lastly, I'm sure i didn't select this, but the Up Down and Forward Backward controls were swapped (I think i went through the tutorial as default thinking all controls would be the same @Default.  - NOT SO... so my brain was all confused during the initial flight.

Beyond that? The 60FPS @ full 4k was really steady, I have ND filters coming in so that will be welcome. In windy conditions the P4P DEFINITELY performs better than the mavic.

I need to figure out how to get all the updates, and also, there was difficulty calibrating the IMU on the P4P.

I also wish I knew that the Multi battery charger was just a "place holder" - it doesn't charge all 3 at the same time, it's just like the Mavic where it charges one at a time.
2018-2-20
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Change your RC sticks to mode 2.

RedHotPoker
2018-2-20
Use props
Rodger8
Captain
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Crystal Sky does not have a Cellular Connection. on the stick configuration that you desire, select Mode 2. the3 port charger is not designed to charge 3 batteries at once. It is a smart charger and takes the battery that is the lowest first and then the next that requires a full charge. There is nothing wrong with what you have. You need to understand how things work.
2018-2-20
Use props
DEUCEDOG
Captain
Flight distance : 2501575 ft
United Kingdom

The kit you have is good , but sometimes you have to read TFM Fly safe
2018-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules