Mobile 2 - Firmware / Battery Problem?
885 2 2018-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
larrynewdrone
lvl.1
United States

Hello.
I have received my Osmo Mobile 2 and have used it once. When I charged it, the white lights went to three white lights but never stopped blinking. Even after a full 24 hours of charging.

So, I stopped charging and then when using it, the three white lights were solid.  

When it is charging, isn't it supposed to show three solid white lights when it is fully charged.

When I launch DJI GO, it does not say I need to upgrade firmware. How do I check to make sure my Mobile 2 is the latest version?

Also, if the three white lights do not become solid when charging, should I return this one?

Thanks.

2018-2-21
Use props
larrynewdrone
lvl.1
United States

Well... Just tried charging with my iPad wall charger and the Oslo charged quickly and all three white lights were solid! So, no problem! I would still like to know how to check the version of firmware I have. Please advise.
2018-2-21
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

larrynewdrone Posted at 2018-2-21 03:44
Well... Just tried charging with my iPad wall charger and the Oslo charged quickly and all three white lights were solid! So, no problem! I would still like to know how to check the version of firmware I have. Please advise.

Larry, please connect your phone with osmo mobile and then enter the setting-about and check the firmware info. Thanks for your support.
osmo2 firmware.JPG
2018-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules