Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P4P+ firmware for pano mode not working
1271 11 2018-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans13642d5f
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3406883 ft
United Kingdom

The pano mode does not work for me, any capture that goes over 11 images the program stops with "Capture Failed" Failed to take photo, message.
The camera kept changing direction opposite to stick controls, the image would go upside down if gimbal pointed down.
Constant "Weak transmission signal" message.

This is the 3rd time I have reinstalled the software to make this work but its still useless.

I had the same issue when using the P4P and RC with Ipad,  thought that maybe the DJI RC and screen would work as its DJI made...!

When will there be a fix for this on either the Pro Plus or the Standard RC?

On the DJI assistant 2 the system does not see any firmware on the AC or RC just asks for factory reset....!

Come on DJI Susan please sort out this mess.

From the RC+
App 4.1.22
AC 01.05.0300
2018-2-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Regarding the reverted issue, we have been aware and there is one beta firmware to fix. Could you leave your DJI Account here? We'd like to add you in and try again. As for the pano, I'll forward to our engineers for review, will come back as long as there is an update. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-2-22
Use props
fans13642d5f
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-22 02:13
Regarding the reverted issue, we have been aware and there is one beta firmware to fix. Could you leave your DJI Account here? We'd like to add you in and try again. As for the pano, I'll forward to our engineers for review, will come back as long as there is an update. Thanks for your understanding.

send beta to stevesamosa@gmail.com will this work on the P4P+?
Thanks
2018-2-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans13642d5f Posted at 2018-2-22 03:22
send beta to  will this work on the P4P+?
Thanks

Received with thanks! The beta will be available within one working day. Please log in your account in DJI Assistant 2 and refresh later. Please keep us posted on the latest progress, thanks!
2018-2-23
Use props
fans13642d5f
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-23 00:26
Received with thanks! The beta will be available within one working day. Please log in your account in DJI Assistant 2 and refresh later. Please keep us posted on the latest progress, thanks!

Is there any sign of the Beta?
2018-2-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans13642d5f Posted at 2018-2-26 04:28
Is there any sign of the Beta?

I've checked with the team, the beta has been ready in your account, please log in your account in DJI Assistant 2 to see whether it is available.
2018-2-28
Use props
fans13642d5f
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-28 00:21
I've checked with the team, the beta has been ready in your account, please log in your account in DJI Assistant 2 to see whether it is available.

There is no info there, as I mentioned before the DJI Asst 2 is not seeing any firmware on the AC or RC?
2018-2-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans13642d5f Posted at 2018-2-28 04:59
[view_image]

There is no info there, as I mentioned before the DJI Asst 2 is not seeing any firmware on the AC or RC?

Sorry about this. What's the current version of your DJI Assistant 2? Please uninstall and download the latest version from the corresponding product page and check again. Alternatively, change to another PC to verify.
2018-3-2
Use props
fans13642d5f
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-2 05:22
Sorry about this. What's the current version of your DJI Assistant 2? Please uninstall and download the latest version from the corresponding product page and check again. Alternatively, change to another PC to verify.

Done but can’t see any beta files? What should I see, also where do you list the current firmware for the P4P+, there are so many versions and numbers it’s hard to know what is correct?

Can you confirm the DGJ Go 4 firmware number, RC and AC firmware numbers that are the most current versions, thanks.
2018-3-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans13642d5f Posted at 2018-3-2 06:04
Done but can’t see any beta files? What should I see, also where do you list the current firmware for the P4P+, there are so many versions and numbers it’s hard to know what is correct?

Can you confirm the DGJ Go 4 firmware number, RC and AC firmware numbers that are the most current versions, thanks.

Generally, the firmware will be listed there no matter whether you have accessed the beta or not. For the beta version, we will remark BETA on there. The latest beta version is V01.05.0301. Also, the next official firmware will be available soon, please check when you receive it.
2018-3-6
Use props
fans13642d5f
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-6 00:57
Generally, the firmware will be listed there no matter whether you have accessed the beta or not. For the beta version, we will remark BETA on there. The latest beta version is V01.05.0301. Also, the next official firmware will be available soon, please check when you receive it.

Updated to V01.05.0600 and Pano mode still does not work?
What do you suggest we can do? or should we just forget Pano mode as a non working feature!
Also now the camera does not lock on focus when the button is half pressed, the zoom in bit has gone and the centre point just goes green, is this due to the new firmware?
2018-3-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans13642d5f Posted at 2018-3-9 07:07
Updated to V01.05.0600 and Pano mode still does not work?
What do you suggest we can do? or should we just forget Pano mode as a non working feature!
Also now the camera does not lock on focus when the button is half pressed, the zoom in bit has gone and the centre point just goes green, is this due to the new firmware?

Noted with thanks! Our engineers are reviewing your case and see whether the issue can be reproduced at our end.
2018-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules