401 8 2018-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

Hi all,

I must say that I'm pretty impressed with DJI Store ordering process.  Made a purchase on Monday morning (Feb 19th) of the OSMO Zenmuse M1, battery meter, tripod and extension.  Today is Wednesday (Feb 21st) and my order has already arrived at the FedEx facility here in Ottawa, Ontario Canada.  This is a huge improvement from my experience in June/July 2017 when I purchased my Spark Fly more Combo which took over 3 weeks from purchase to receiving.

This is amazing turn around time; thank you DJI
2018-2-21
Use props
jeebs-9
lvl.4
Flight distance : 174262 ft
United States

Lucky you... I haven't seen any movement on my order.
2018-2-22
Use props
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Canada

jeebs-9 Posted at 2018-2-22 06:27
Lucky you... I haven't seen any movement on my order.

What did you order?  What messages was on your order about the number of days to ship?
2018-2-22
Use props
AlexSpark
lvl.1
Canada

Sparky_17 Posted at 2018-2-22 06:30
What did you order?  What messages was on your order about the number of days to ship?

You are really lucky...I order mine, and the customer support told me that I will receive it March 19.
2018-2-26
Use props
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Canada

i placed another order on Friday Feb 23rd and order was here on Monday March 26th.  I'm amazed at how quickly they are sending products that are in stock.  Now they just need to fix their logistics for new products where when they open the door for people to order, they have enough supply to meeting the new demands.
2018-2-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Sparky_17, thanks for sharing your purchasing experience with us, for the new-released product, since the order quantity is huge, the shipping date may be delayed, appreciate your understanding and patience.
2018-2-27
Use props
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-2-27 20:08
Hi Sparky_17, thanks for sharing your purchasing experience with us, for the new-released product, since the order quantity is huge, the shipping date may be delayed, appreciate your understanding and patience.

DJI should anticipate the demand on new product introductions.  I do agree with launching new products as they are ready for market.  What I don't agree with is not having adequate stock to meet those demands at the early stage of launch.  I'd do the launch and only make the product available when you can meet the initial demand. Right now it shows the Launch and no product is available; example, 20-25 work days before you can get your Osmo Mobile 2.  That isn't good business.  DJI needs to do a better job at managing Supply and Demand of NEW PRODUCTS.

You have amazing and great products; now you just need to fix your supply and demand issues.
2018-2-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sparky_17 Posted at 2018-2-28 05:33
DJI should anticipate the demand on new product introductions.  I do agree with launching new products as they are ready for market.  What I don't agree with is not having adequate stock to meet those demands at the early stage of launch.  I'd do the launch and only make the product available when you can meet the initial demand. Right now it shows the Launch and no product is available; example, 20-25 work days before you can get your Osmo Mobile 2.  That isn't good business.  DJI needs to do a better job at managing Supply and Demand of NEW PRODUCTS.

You have amazing and great products; now you just need to fix your supply and demand issues.

Thanks so much for your feedback! This will be forwarded to the management for review. Again, thanks for choosing DJI!
2018-3-1
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

Wow that was fast
2018-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules