Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI outstanding service
625 6 2018-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sparky_17
lvl.4
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

Hi all,

I must say that I'm pretty impressed with DJI Store ordering process.  Made a purchase on Monday morning (Feb 19th) of the OSMO Zenmuse M1, battery meter, tripod and extension.  Today is Wednesday (Feb 21st) and my order has already arrived at the FedEx facility here in Ottawa, Ontario Canada.  This is a huge improvement from my experience in June/July 2017 when I purchased my Spark Fly more Combo which took over 3 weeks from purchase to receiving.

This is amazing turn around time; thank you DJI
2018-2-21
Use props
MFPullen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6257444 ft
  • >>>
United States

I agree.  I know there are people who have horrible stories.  But I have never had anything but good luck with ordering and repair work.  Must be karma.
2018-2-21
Use props
Sparky_17
lvl.4
Canada

MFPullen Posted at 2018-2-21 08:18
I agree.  I know there are people who have horrible stories.  But I have never had anything but good luck with ordering and repair work.  Must be karma.

I've had mixed experience.  not a bad experience, just delays in getting order shipped as they promised.  Now I've come to the conclusion that if you order a newly released product, then you are bound to wait due to the volume of people ordering at the same time.

Overall I'm very satisfied with their service.
2018-2-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Enjoy it’s a great tool.
2018-2-21
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Congrats!         
2018-2-21
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Thanks for the positive feedback. We will continue to work hard on it and make improvement.
2018-2-21
Use props
Sparky_17
lvl.4
Canada

i'm such an idiot.  Get my order yesterday and what did if forget to order, my Osmo Zenmuse M1.  Got all my other items but that.  Ordered it this morning, and let's see how quickly I gets here.
2018-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules