Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lack of product support
591 3 2018-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MacDyver
lvl.1
Flight distance : 136211 ft
United States

I have an I1 Pro which I love and serves me well, I understand product development and progress, what I neither like not understand is if DJI is not going to support legacy products why not have vendors do so. I won't continue to support a company that won't support its customers and encourages planned obsolescence!

Mac.
2018-2-21
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Mac, please tell me the problem you encounter. I would forward your suggestion to our designated department. Thanks for your attention.
2018-2-22
Use props
MacDyver
lvl.1
Flight distance : 136211 ft
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-22 03:09
Mac, please tell me the problem you encounter. I would forward your suggestion to our designated department. Thanks for your attention.

By discontinuing the Inspire One Pro how will I get batteries, props and remote batteries, The drone could have a longevity of many many years but without replacement batteries and parts I'll be stuck with the coolest paperweight ever. At least allow another vendor to sell aftermarket batteries and parts!
2018-2-22
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

MacDyver Posted at 2018-2-22 16:50
By discontinuing the Inspire One Pro how will I get batteries, props and remote batteries, The drone could have a longevity of many many years but without replacement batteries and parts I'll be stuck with the coolest paperweight ever. At least allow another vendor to sell aftermarket batteries and parts!

The difference between inspire 1 V 2.0 and inspire Pro is the camera. They share the same batteries and accessories. You can still buy the batteries and camera from our retail stores. Sorry to tell you that the inspire 1's batteries in the US official website are out of stock. Thanks for your attention.
2018-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules